Skip to main content
Topic: Summer 2018 transfers and rumours (Read 27282 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Summer 2018 transfers and rumours

Reply #1020
he would have signed up them.

He would have done what? Can you please make at least a cursory attempt at basic literacy?
Outside it's 1933, so I'm hitting the bar

Reply #1021
It was a typo we are not all perfect like you, f*cking conceited Canadian c*nt.

Reply #1022
There's a lot more typos this last week since someone pointed out you'd suddenly become editor of The Times.
The hardest thing of all is to find a black cat in a dark room, especially if there is no cat.

Reply #1023

This Donny is not even the real Donny.  Old Donny was amusing because he obviously didn't have a grasp of anything past 1980.  This one knows too much but makes an attempt to write funny because people were doubting his validity.  Bring back the real one.  Can anybody offer him a caravan in his back garden and a Ticket to the odd Rotherham or Doncaster game with a quick flutter on the horses to keep him occupied until there is a Forest game he can complain about.  Although watching Kranky wheel out his horrid tactics has put me firmly in the out camp and I agree that grumbling is called for.  Just with a little less diction....

Chicago: Authentic. 
If running is bad for your knees try hanging out with Russ and Tricky for a night.

Reply #1025

Did the rich the clubs themselves cause this situation?

Reply #1026
I read somewhere or heard somewhere that Pogba's agent got f
£40 million of his transfer fee. That sounds very excessive if true.

Reply #1027
Lots of news type rumours you seem to getting these days Donny.
The hardest thing of all is to find a black cat in a dark room, especially if there is no cat.

Reply #1028
I read somewhere or heard somewhere that Pogba's agent got f
£40 million of his transfer fee. That sounds very excessive if true.

Maybe in the, er, article I linked.

Reply #1029
We've apparently enquired about taking Jason Puncheon on loan from Palace in January. Although that's come from Alan Nixon on the Tw@tter, so make of it what you will.

Reply #1030
The only way in which the squad is looking thin, is in the average age of it, and thus the ability of it to retain hair.

A quick trawl, of the bookies odds, suggest we are appearing in the 8-12th sort of range.  Which would imply that fans expectations (in terms of placing money on it) have subsided to a reasonable level.

Reply #1031
The only way in which the squad is looking thin, is in the average age of it, and thus the ability of it to retain hair.

A quick trawl, of the bookies odds, suggest we are appearing in the 8-12th sort of range.  Which would imply that fans expectations (in terms of placing money on it) have subsided to a reasonable level.

Once again: Marinakis is unlikely to find that range acceptable, rightly or wrongly.

Reply #1032
I know.

My belief is that there is an unreasonable expectation of what is possible in a short time scale, without investing in a longer term iterative process of gradual improvement.

What we have, and will do, is spunk excessive money, in one short blow at success, and then wonder why we haven't achieved it without developing the necessary depth and breadth of skillsets.

My hope is to signpost this process at every turn, so that when at the end of it someone says "well, what else could we do, nobody could have predicted that outcome" there is a reasonable documented rebuttal of that view.

Reply #1033
Don't worry Tricky, we know you are, it's getting frankly boring. Especially when most people agree with you.

Reply #1034
Qantas.