Skip to main content
Topic: Today's test - how much of a psychopath are you? (Read 532 times) previous topic - next topic

Today's test - how much of a psychopath are you?

https://openpsychometrics.org/tests/LSRP.php

Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 2.7. Primary psychopathy is the affective aspects of psychopathy; a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations.

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 3.1. Secondary psychopathy is the antisocial aspects of psychopathy; rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior.

You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 68.04% of people who have taken this test.

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 74.89% of people who have taken this test.

I think this means I'm a bit more of a psycho than most, but not quite at the "peeling skin off babies to wear as a hat" stage.
I don't like workaholics. Don't f*cking trust them. Why are they working? I don't trust busy c*nts. That's how wars start: busy f*ckers.

Re: Today's test - how much of a psychopath are you?

Reply #1
Wearing a hat is definitely for psychos.

Reply #2
score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 2.6. Primary psychopathy is the affective aspects of psychopathy; a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations.

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 2.8. Secondary psychopathy is the antisocial aspects of psychopathy; rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior.

You score for primary psychopathy was higher than % of people who have taken this test.

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 63.38% of people who have taken this test.

At least I'm less psycho than Russ

Reply #3
You score for primary psychopathy was higher than % of people who have taken this test. 
You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 63.38% of people who have taken this test. 
Am I a slightly vindictive ghost?

Reply #4
At least I'm less psycho than Russ
Interestingly, or not, I got exactly those numbers....apart from having no primary psychopathy.

(which makes me suspicious)

Reply #5
2.3 and 2.2, I am very little psychopath.

I note DaveM is avoiding taking the test

Reply #6
1.8 and 2.6. Whatever that means.

Reply #7
Primary 1.8

Secondary 3.4
I wouldn't recommend being a student to anyone.....
.......except to students

Reply #8
1.8 and 2.6. Whatever that means.

What it means is that you have become part of their database when you clicked the composite button “were you telling the truth and can these data be used for research”

Anyway, I’m 1.6 and 2.1. Currently the least psycho guy around here....but I’ve known that for nearly 20 years

Reply #9
2.9 / 2.5; which if I understand correctly suggests I lack empathy. Not sure what to make of that.

Reply #10
2.9 / 2.5; which if I understand correctly suggests I lack empathy. Not sure what to make of that.

You probably don't care either.
I don't like workaholics. Don't f*cking trust them. Why are they working? I don't trust busy c*nts. That's how wars start: busy f*ckers.

Reply #11
I couldn't be bothered to take the test...  what does that tell you?

Chicago: ???????????
If running is bad for your knees try hanging out with Russ and Tricky for a night.

Reply #12

You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 57.99% of people who have taken this test.

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 97.46% of people who have taken this test.

Somebody lock me up before I kill (again).

Reply #13
I am not a psychopath but, in fact, fairly average on both scores. But the questions were really asking 'are you a c*nt' and I think psychoness is more complex than that. Isn't it principally about a lack of empathy*? You can lack empathy without being a c*nt.

* I may or may not have gotten my entire understanding of psychopathy from an episode of House.
this is an excellent rectangle

Reply #14
I got mine from mindhunter, unless you w@nk over women's shoes I think you're fine.