Skip to main content
Topic: Telly Thread (Read 18868 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Telly Thread

Reply #495
A Forest scarf in the Line of Duty this week.

Reply #496
Episode 1 of Game Of Thrones was meh.
They don't think it be like it is, but it do

Reply #497
Episode 1 of Game Of Thrones was meh.

It was excellent.  Obviously you don’t care about character development and Interaction.  The setting up of scenes and the calm before the storm.  Thought it was great.

Chicago:  Developed.
If running is bad for your knees try hanging out with Russ and Tricky for a night.

Reply #498
It was excellent.  Obviously you don’t care about character development and Interaction.  The setting up of scenes and the calm before the storm.  Thought it was great.

Chicago:  Developed.

You've had seven seasons of character development and interaction. If they ain't developed enough for you I don't know what else you want.

It is an overblown, pompous, confused waste of airtime that half of us are only watching because we've come this far and want to see the fat lad win. It's Big Brother with dragons, and don't get me started on the happy smiley romancey coming-to-a-Disney-theme-park-near-you-soon Falkor ride.
They don't think it be like it is, but it do

Reply #499
You've had seven seasons of character development and interaction. If they ain't developed enough for you I don't know what else you want.

It is an overblown, pompous, confused waste of airtime that half of us are only watching because we've come this far and want to see the fat lad win. It's Big Brother with dragons, and don't get me started on the happy smiley romancey coming-to-a-Disney-theme-park-near-you-soon Falkor ride.

No tits, then?
this is an excellent rectangle

Reply #500
No tits, then?

Yes tits were present.

Like the bloke above with his angry review. 

Chicago: Content.
If running is bad for your knees try hanging out with Russ and Tricky for a night.

Reply #501
I thought it was pretty forgettable too.

Reply #504
Romped through all 6 episodes of Back To Life over the last 2 nights. Funny. Dark. Good.
Boy am I going to look even more stupid than usual when we romp to a 3-0 win.