Skip to main content
Topic: Telly Thread (Read 25126 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Telly Thread

Reply #495
A Forest scarf in the Line of Duty this week.

Reply #496
Episode 1 of Game Of Thrones was meh.
They don't think it be like it is, but it do

Reply #497
Episode 1 of Game Of Thrones was meh.

It was excellent.  Obviously you don’t care about character development and Interaction.  The setting up of scenes and the calm before the storm.  Thought it was great.

Chicago:  Developed.
If running is bad for your knees try hanging out with Russ and Tricky for a night.

Reply #498
It was excellent.  Obviously you don’t care about character development and Interaction.  The setting up of scenes and the calm before the storm.  Thought it was great.

Chicago:  Developed.

You've had seven seasons of character development and interaction. If they ain't developed enough for you I don't know what else you want.

It is an overblown, pompous, confused waste of airtime that half of us are only watching because we've come this far and want to see the fat lad win. It's Big Brother with dragons, and don't get me started on the happy smiley romancey coming-to-a-Disney-theme-park-near-you-soon Falkor ride.
They don't think it be like it is, but it do

Reply #499
You've had seven seasons of character development and interaction. If they ain't developed enough for you I don't know what else you want.

It is an overblown, pompous, confused waste of airtime that half of us are only watching because we've come this far and want to see the fat lad win. It's Big Brother with dragons, and don't get me started on the happy smiley romancey coming-to-a-Disney-theme-park-near-you-soon Falkor ride.

No tits, then?
this is an excellent rectangle

Reply #500
No tits, then?

Yes tits were present.

Like the bloke above with his angry review. 

Chicago: Content.
If running is bad for your knees try hanging out with Russ and Tricky for a night.

Reply #501
I thought it was pretty forgettable too.

Reply #504
Romped through all 6 episodes of Back To Life over the last 2 nights. Funny. Dark. Good.
Boy am I going to look even more stupid than usual when we romp to a 3-0 win.

Reply #505
Game of Thrones last night was a slug fest of darkness.  The first two episodes of this season were excellent.  Characters we care about.  The battle last night which admittedly had an excellent pay off was shot through a black filter.  I understand it was meant to be in the chaos of a winter night storm but it would help if you could see something.  Seems like a massive waste of money..

Anyway I will keep watching...

Chicago: Lord of light. 

Reply #506
Extremely late to the party, I know, but rattling through Line Of Duty episodes on Netflix is proving good fun.

Developing quite a thing for Nottingham's-own Vicky McClure as well.

Reply #507
We started on Line of Duty too last week. Got through the first series and now 2 episodes into series 2.

V entertaining.

Reply #508
I could save you both some time and let you know everything that's happened (that i can remember) up to next Sunday's series 5 conclusion.

Has anyone died yet? Because anyone that's not dead yet, probably will be in the next episode.

Reply #509
Line of Duty is marvelous.  My favourite season is 3 when our Forest fan takes to the street in a most unexpected way.  That is all I am saying but it was ace..

Chicago: Being dutiful.