Skip to main content
Topic: Telly Thread (Read 11688 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Telly Thread

Reply #345
I watched the First two episodes of the Bodyguard.  I liked episode one and if episode two hadn’t gone all rampant silly shagging it would still be Of interest.

I love line of Duty and it is the same people so I hope that t doesn’t end as horribly as Tricky suggests.

I finished Daredevil on Netflix and fcuking loved it.  Enjoying Ash vs The Evil dead too.  Castle Rock was oddly intriguing but had an obtuse ending which sort of  disappointed me.  Ray Donovan is much better than last season.

I am all over the place at the moment.

Chicago:  Fractured.
If running is bad for your knees try hanging out with Russ and Tricky for a night.

Re: Telly Thread

Reply #346
I watched the First two episodes of the Bodyguard.  I liked episode one and if episode two hadn’t gone all rampant silly shagging it would still be Of interest.

I love line of Duty and it is the same people so I hope that t doesn’t end as horribly as Tricky suggests.

I finished Daredevil on Netflix and fcuking loved it.  Enjoying Ash vs The Evil dead too.  Castle Rock was oddly intriguing but had an obtuse ending which sort of  disappointed me.  Ray Donovan is much better than last season.

I am all over the place at the moment.

Chicago:  Fractured.

I'm on episode 8 of Daredevil S3 and it's comfortably the best yet, although Foggy remains the show's Ross.