Skip to main content
Topic: Telly Thread (Read 11681 times) previous topic - next topic

Telly Thread

It seems I deleted the "Telly thread".

Pretty sure I didn't click anything to expressly do this, there was a popup message that I read as confirming that I wanted to cancel an incomplete post, I confirmed this and then the message lingered long enough to realise my mistake.

Apologies to all!

Re: Oh f*ck!

Reply #1
I'll see if I can recover it tomorrow... It was last backed up at 4am yesterday morning. Perhaps I should review the need for moderaters given you do f*ck all apart from try to take over.

Reply #2
I'm sure that the board administrators have created a recycle board, to which deleted posts and threads are moved rather than permanent deletion in such a situation. You can recover it from there.

You have created a recycle board, haven't you?
Outside it's 1933, so I'm hitting the bar

Reply #3
Absolutely not. The sh!t you lot come out with has absolutely no residual value.

Reply #4
Absolutely not. The sh!t you lot come out with has absolutely no residual value.

TBF the conversation had taken a distressing turn towards League Of Gentlemen, which is one of the most bemusingly dreadful shows I can remember ever seeing. Probably for the best that it's erased and quickly forgotten.

Reply #5
Agreed. Hopefully we won't have lost the whole f*cking lot.... But hey ho. At least JP isn't running the show.

Reply #6
Agreed. Hopefully we won't have lost the whole f*cking lot.... But hey ho. At least JP isn't running the show.

Also, you should create a recycle board. Because it's easier than f*cking around with databases when you need to restore something.

Reply #7
Really? What around here couldn't we stand to lose?

Reply #9
I wasn't really following this but it a shocking twist of fate I find myself agreeing with Russ as the League of Gentlemen really is horridly unfunny toss.  I couldn't get through one episode.  I know terribly short sighted of me not to at least give it a bit of run but I'm old and I could die in a awful football accident or a stabbing or a shooting or exploding with rage at the gym owners in an impromptu meeting (that may have happened yesterday).  Anyway it's w@nk and I loved Godless and thought American Vandal was alright but it is kind of a one joke show (kind of like the above)....

I heard the new peep show comedy is ace.  Is it available this side of the pond?  That I would like to see!

Chicago: King of Comedy.  
If running is bad for your knees try hanging out with Russ and Tricky for a night.

Reply #10
I wasn't really following this but it a shocking twist of fate I find myself agreeing with Russ as the League of Gentlemen really is horridly unfunny toss.  I couldn't get through one episode.  I know terribly short sighted of me not to at least give it a bit of run but I'm old and I could die in a awful football accident or a stabbing or a shooting or exploding with rage at the gym owners in an impromptu meeting (that may have happen yesterday).  Anyway it's w@nk and I loved Godless and thought American Vandal was alright but it is kind of a one joke show (kind of like the above)....

I heard the new peep show comedy is ace.  Is it available this side of the pond?  That I would like to see!

Chicago: King of Comedy.  

I made it about halfway through the second episode of American Vandal before the one joke wore thin, and gave up on it.

Reply #11
JP seems to have hacked Garfs account.
The hardest thing of all is to find a black cat in a dark room, especially if there is no cat.

Reply #12
Does this mean that Garf is now the our official 'f*cknut'?
Meet the New c*nts.

Same as the Old c*nts.

Reply #13
Does this mean that Garf is now the our official 'f*cknut'?

I think we all are at level ‘f*cknut’. Just briefly the odd one of us manages to crawl out of it but are soon back at the correct level.