Skip to main content
Topic: England are playing, apparently (Read 1764 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: England are playing, apparently

Reply #15
Why are ITV showing walking football?

Reply #16
Oh.

Goal.

Reply #17
Dave's rich!
I don't like workaholics. Don't f*cking trust them. Why are they working? I don't trust busy c*nts. That's how wars start: busy f*ckers.

Reply #19
Dave's rich!

To the tune of 236 Shadys. I'm never betting on England again though - if I hadn't had money on it I would've turned off a long, long time ago. I even got bored of laughing at Sterling's general awfulness.

Reply #21
To the tune of 236 Shadys. I'm never betting on England again though - if I hadn't had money on it I would've turned off a long, long time ago. I even got bored of laughing at Sterling's general awfulness.

How much did you stake?
I don't like workaholics. Don't f*cking trust them. Why are they working? I don't trust busy c*nts. That's how wars start: busy f*ckers.

Reply #22
Each accumulator was a tenner. One returned 60 odd (6 picks) and the other 50 odd (5).

Reply #23
I stuck three quid on a 13-1 long accumulator. Kane's late goal kept it alive into tomorrow's round of games.

Reply #24
I'm loving Southgate's plan to make us look absolutely sh!t, going in with no chance and then winning the world cup. Genius.

Reply #25
I watched the highlights. Slim pickings.

I was amused that my Google score notification said the result was 0-0.

Glad I played instead. We had an excellent game. And beer.

Reply #26
I think I made the right decision.

Reply #28
Murphy just scored for the Irish.

Reply #29
And again. Second was a lovely header.