Skip to main content
Topic: AWOOGA Russ and Shady. NHL Related... (Read 279 times) previous topic - next topic

AWOOGA Russ and Shady. NHL Related...

I completely missed this. No idea if it's worth a watch.  

September 25th and December 16th
Meet the New c*nts.

Same as the Old c*nts.

Re: AWOOGA Russ and Shady. NHL Related...

Reply #1
No and no. Hockeyville is preseason, which is even worse than football preseason games. Outdoor games are played in massive stadia open to the elements and are supposed to evoke fond memories of skating on ponds as kids, but they're largely sh!t.

You should definitely get a flight to Stockholm in November though and watch the Sens there. They're regular season games and the Swedes are hockey mad, and they'll all be there to cheer for Karlsson. (Colorado have Gabriel Landeskog who's also a good Swedish player, but he's a cheap shot merchant and not in the same stratosphere as Karlsson.)
I don't like workaholics. Don't f*cking trust them. Why are they working? I don't trust busy c*nts. That's how wars start: busy f*ckers.

Reply #2
No and no. Hockeyville is preseason, which is even worse than football preseason games. Outdoor games are played in massive stadia open to the elements and are supposed to evoke fond memories of skating on ponds as kids, but they're largely sh!t.

You should definitely get a flight to Stockholm in November though and watch the Sens there. They're regular season games and the Swedes are hockey mad, and they'll all be there to cheer for Karlsson. (Colorado have Gabriel Landeskog who's also a good Swedish player, but he's a cheap shot merchant and not in the same stratosphere as Karlsson.)

Cheers for the heads up. Duly noted.
They should've played Shrewsbury or Grimsthorpe.
Meet the New c*nts.

Same as the Old c*nts.

Reply #3
FML

Reply #4
Nope, sorry, no idea, @JimShady ... you crazy kids, you.
Meet the New c*nts.

Same as the Old c*nts.

Reply #5
Nope, sorry, no idea, @JimShady ... you crazy kids, you.

f*ck My Life.

His anger only makes us stronger.
I don't like workaholics. Don't f*cking trust them. Why are they working? I don't trust busy c*nts. That's how wars start: busy f*ckers.

Reply #6
@JimShady thought you might want a heads up to this thread, just in case anybody posts anything else.
The hardest thing of all is to find a black cat in a dark room, especially if there is no cat.

Reply #7
So does typing @JimShady send him a notification or something?

Reply #10
@JimShady  can you let us know?

Reply #11
@JimShady 

Nothing to report.
Meet the New c*nts.

Same as the Old c*nts.

Reply #12
So does typing @JimShady send him a notification or something?

Doesn't look like it, because @JimShady hasn't responded yet and we know how much he loves hockey.