Skip to main content
Topic: Bon Soir, monsieur. (Read 5332 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Bon Soir, monsieur.

Reply #30
I'm afraid I have no more f*cks to give. It will be messy while Fawaz remains in charge and I lack the masochism gene.

I'll take an interest again when he goes.

Reply #31
Billy 3 for me.
The hardest thing of all is to find a black cat in a dark room, especially if there is no cat.

Reply #33

I'm afraid I have no more f*cks to give. It will be messy while Fawaz remains in charge and I lack the masochism gene.

I'll take an interest again when he goes.

exactly my feeling as well. Today I was shortlisting who I will support if Forest either completely go out of business and cease to exist, or Fawaz stays and turns us into some sort of zombie club which I don't feel I can get behind anymore. I am closing in on Lincoln City.

Reply #34
I've been watching Brigg Town sporadically. They're really sh!t. Sacked off Wigan away to go to Hallam.
Will probably increase watching The Zebras.

Reply #37
I have been dedicating most of my sporting interest to the Senators and Raptors, and whoever is playing the Patriots. Am also giving serious consideration to buying a season ticket for the Wolfpack, Toronto's new rugby league team.
Outside it's 1933, so I'm hitting the bar

Reply #38
I'd go see the Phoenix but they are even more depressing than Forest. Well, not quite, but same ball park.

Reply #39
FCN. I think I got the wrong thread.

Handball is popular in DK and the World Championship is on now but I haven't managed to generate any enthusiasm for the sport.

Reply #40

Post talking about Oscar Garcia.

Post also reports that he is currently manager of Austrian champions,Red Bull Someone. Would you leave Red Bull Whoever to come to Nottingham Forest?

Other candidates they talk about include Jackett, Phelan, Lester and probably not Pearson. You have to ask yourself if you would leave unemployment to come to Forest.

Reply #41
Villa trying to sign Guedioura as well as Lansbury

Chicago - Villan?

Reply #42
I think the pragmatic view is we want someone who can work with Fawaz, and that may not necessarily be the best candidate. That either means a kindred spirit, or someone able to manage upwards as well as manage the first team.
What do I know anyway.

Reply #43

I think the pragmatic view is we want someone who can work with Fawaz, and that may not necessarily be the best candidate. That either means a kindred spirit, or someone able to manage upwards as well as manage the first team.

Given the situation we are in - two weeks from the end of the transfer window, plummeting towards relegation, no scouting staff, it needs to be someone who comes with their own list of players. Among current managers I can only think Warnock (already employed) and Redknapp (f*ck, no). I guess Giggs carries the hope that he might be able to get 2 or 3 United fringe players but I doubt he has that sort of relationship with Mourinho.

Reply #44
I like Garcia. He'd be mental to come, as would anyone else of course.

Jackett would be the sensible option.

Giggs would fulfil Fawaz's Manchester United / Ferguson fanboy fantasy.

None of this matters though with him running the club. None of it, or anything else.