Skip to main content
Topic: Things I can't say on Facebook (Read 16401 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Things I can't say on Facebook

Reply #15

I'm sure it would get a bunch of "What's up, hun?", but I'd rather a "toughen up princess".

Sounds like something Green Day would turn out these days.
The hardest thing of all is to find a black cat in a dark room, especially if there is no cat.

Reply #17
Sittercise?! I mean what the merry f*ck.
The hardest thing of all is to find a black cat in a dark room, especially if there is no cat.

Reply #18
Is this for fat birds who just can't be arsed?

Because of all the fibromyalgia and school runs?
Meet the New c*nts.

Same as the Old c*nts.

Reply #19
Basically.

And in the town hall next week, w@nkercise - get down the town hall for some giant screen grot and beat yourself into shape with 20 other weirdos.

Reply #20

I find that quite regularly, something on Facebook prompts me to say something that I really cant say on Facebook. Because there are people with standards over there. And so I end up over here for an occasional vent because, well, you are largely c*nts. Of the highest order of course.

Anyway, a lady who I used to see many years ago posted one of those trite memes which says

"If I die tomorrow, what would be the one thing you would always remember about me?"

To which my answer would have to be.

"You were the first girl I took up the arse".

Probably not what her mum wants to hear.

I would post that!

Chicago: Unfiltered. 
If running is bad for your knees try hanging out with Russ and Tricky for a night.

Reply #21
No, I don't think your new pug looks cute. It looks sh!t. Get a real dog.

Reply #22
Going away during half term, without kids, and trying to have a quiet breakfast at the hotel with your good lady better half is a f*cking minefield.

Meet the New c*nts.

Same as the Old c*nts.

Reply #23

Going away during half term, without kids...

That's where you've gone wrong. Unless your good lady is a teacher, the only reason you go away during half-term is if you have school-age kids.

Reply #24
Well, quite.

It was more a case of poor planning on my part  Because neither of us have ever had, or any desire to have, any children, besides apparently rendering us as creatures to be pitied, half term never even occurred to either of us.

Some of these mum types are f*cking ruthless. And it seems, utterly oblivious to anything or any one around them other than little Timmy and Tamara.  I may be being a bit uncharitable, showing an acute lack of understanding in this opinion, but they we go.
Meet the New c*nts.

Same as the Old c*nts.

Reply #25
I sort of agree with Sean here. My kids are all grown up now, two of them with kids of their own, and they are way more indulgent of their kids than we were when they were little. I wouldn't ever want to go back to the 'children should be seen and not heard' days, which is what it was like when I was a kid, when it was pretty much impossible to find a restaurant that would even allow kids through the front door. Many hotels back then would offer a high tea for children at about 5pm, after which they were not welcome in any of the public rooms. Even 20 years ago it was frowned upon to take a child into a restaurant after about 6pm.  This won't be a popular view among many with small children, but... I do think that as a society we have now become too child-centric (even child-obsessed). Too many parents believe that the world revolves around their kids and have no regard for anybody else. I often hear people say things like "well, if the kids are happy that's the main thing". No it f*cking well isn't.

Reply #26
What do you think DaveRave?

Reply #27
It is the holier than thou attitude that f*cks me off to be fair.

That said I'm a Mardy c*nt at the best if times these days.
Meet the New c*nts.

Same as the Old c*nts.

Reply #29
Summing up, the world's full of c*nts and some of them are parents too.