Skip to main content
Topic: Things I can't say on Facebook (Read 17269 times) previous topic - next topic

Things I can't say on Facebook

I find that quite regularly, something on Facebook prompts me to say something that I really cant say on Facebook. Because there are people with standards over there. And so I end up over here for an occasional vent because, well, you are largely c*nts. Of the highest order of course.

Anyway, a lady who I used to see many years ago posted one of those trite memes which says

"If I die tomorrow, what would be the one thing you would always remember about me?"

To which my answer would have to be.

"You were the first girl I took up the arse".

Probably not what her mum wants to hear.

Re: Things I can't say on Facebook

Reply #1
If you post that on Facebook you would be a instant hero.

For five minutes until the outraged Huns arrived, obvsz.
Meet the New c*nts.

Same as the Old c*nts.

Reply #2
"When you know people have been on their phone (fone) but don't reply (some w@nky face I don't understand)"

Listen f*cknut it's not my fault you are so f*cking boring that no one cares to respond to your f*cking grim drivel but playing the wondered f*cking solider on f*cking facebook makes you appear a right f*cking c*nt. Take a f*cking look at yourself, stop behaving like a 3 year old and grow the f*ck up. Knobhead.
The hardest thing of all is to find a black cat in a dark room, especially if there is no cat.

Reply #3
Careful now, or Loaf will be along shortly to call you all sociopaths.

Reply #4
Facebook is the new nightclub.  It's something men do in order to get a burd, or to keep them. We don't like it, and it makes us want to retire to our shed to invent a clockwork radio in order to try to get over it.

I don't do facebook. I did not invent the clockwork radio.

Reply #5
empathy
noun
the ability to understand and share the feelings of another

JUST POINTING OUT IT'S A THING OK?

Reply #6
Not if you are a sociopath

Reply #7
"X factor is completely ridiculous!!! How the heck did Bradley and Octavia get through and even worse - get through to the final three. I now know why I don't watch this trash, it's an insult to those who can sing!"

1. if you don't watch, how do you know and why do you care?
2. Whoever Bradley and Octavia (a man singing badly in a Skoda?) are, they got you to post something on facebook about them, which is the f*cking point - to create a 'social media controversy'. Well done - you just proved Simon Cowell was right.

Reply #8
You can always just 'unfriend' these c*nts on facebook, or at the very least block them

Reply #9
It's his wife

Reply #11
'I'd just like to wish my Auntie Ethel a very happy 80th Birthday! She's the best Auntie EVER!!! Hugs!'

Firstly, if Auntie Ethel isn't on Facebook then just f*ck off. She won't see it and very few of your friends will give a sh!t (those who do know her and do give a sh!t will hopefully have made some sort of personal effort).

Secondly, if Auntie Ethel is on Facebook then post 'Happy Birthday Auntie Ethel' on her timeline, not a public proclamation of how much you care and how wonderful you are on yours.

Reply #12
I recommend watching Anthony Jeselnik's Thoughts And Prayers.
Outside it's 1933, so I'm hitting the bar

Reply #13
Is that about how to learn empathy for your fellow man or is it about what c*nts they all are?

Asking for a friend.

Well, DaveRave.

Reply #14
That time, in a game of poker, when you're looking at your cards, you're thinking this isn't great, but somewhere in the back of your mind, you have a feeling that it might just all work out well, if you just hang on in.

You're waiting, you know that one more card against you and its time to fold. Then you realise you're playing poker all wrong.

I'm sure it would get a bunch of "What's up, hun?", but I'd rather a "toughen up princess".