Re: Them there t'other clubs

Reply #12015
It's a right fluffery buffery.

Reply #12016
At what point is he on strike?

Reply #12017
I'm extremely excited by the prospect of him going to Mansh!tty for about £150 million. I can't think of a single act of more catastrophic harm to that club, that doesn't involve nuclear armaments.
I'm a fcuking idiot. Clearly.

Reply #12019
I sometimes think it might be interesting to see what people here would think that old Deadlegs is worth, what club is a good fit for him, why, and what Mansh!tty are up to? - because they clearly don't want him (upping the price to hamper ManUre?), or want their bumps feeling.  It would also be interesting to see who people might buy, or play in his place instead.

Then I remember that nobody cares really.

Reply #12020
I wouldn't waste your time with us. We're not worthy.

Reply #12021
If I was advising Citeh I’d be pointing out that they can get Nuno Da Costa for half what it would cost to get Kane.
this is an excellent rectangle

Reply #12022
For a 150 big ones, mendes could surely get you a squad, maybe a half (who couldn't play at the level).

Reply #12023
Apparently West Brom want Tom Lawrence, d*rby's newly anointed captain.
They don't think it be like it is, but it do

Reply #12024
Apparently West Brom want Tom Lawrence, d*rby's newly anointed captain.

That would be amusing. Not least because it would require Shrek to produce another of his rousing speeches to name the new captain.

You'd think Lawrence would be off like a shot if there was a possibility of this move coming off.

Reply #12025
Grealish is worth £100M to his club and to Man City, it seems. Is Kane worth more, as Levy seems to think? No, but then Grealish is overpriced at that figure.

Reply #12026
City can't spend £100m+ on Grealish AND Kane .... can they??

Reply #12027
Alan Nixon:

d*rby County. Players turn up for training fearing the worst after Morris comments. Have summit and then ALL handed contracts. Names on but no figures of wages. Need to be signed by tomorrow midday to play at weekend. Beyond words 😳😳😳

Reply #12028
It's a seemingly desperate situation. There was some kind of supporters' group meeting with Morris and co yesterday, at which one of the groups was asked - and declined - to sign an NDA in advance.

A few snippets here...

Reply #12029
"In a further twist, if Rooney is forced to play youngsters they would then be classed as professionals and stop any more senior players being added."

:))