Skip to main content
Topic: Them there t'other clubs (Read 856113 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Them there t'other clubs

Reply #12000
They could put together a team of expensive failures. Get Oliver Burke and Ben Brereton in. Might be worth a cheeky Shady bet on promotion.

Reply #12002
Stop picking on d*rby. It's rough for them. At this rate they'll be getting Gary Charles out of rehab retirement....
I'm a fcuking idiot. Clearly.

Reply #12004
"Wayne Rooney has told me he wants to apologise to his family and #dcfc for the photos that went viral at the weekend. Says he made a mistake, having gone to a private party with two friends, and wants to move on now. Thanked the club for their support. See #ssn"

Blackmail!

Reply #12005
The police have indicated there's nothing worth pursuing on Rooney's suggestions of blackmail. I guess contrition and red faces must be Plan B.

Reply #12006
There's a screengrab of a message with one of the pix to Rooney saying "£10k now or Coleen sees this", but police have said it's not blackmail.
Still the girls have sold Wayne the copyright for £1, and I'm sure are set to make thousands hawking themselves around reality TV sh!te and tabloid interviews for the coming months.

Reply #12007
"Rooney also says that unless the EFL relax their transfer restrictions, it will be impossible for #dcfc to compete in the #Championship this season, and he will be forced to regularly play youth players."

Reply #12008
"Rooney also says that unless the EFL relax their transfer restrictions, it will be impossible for #dcfc to compete in the #Championship this season, and he will be forced to regularly play youth players."

"Russ says that unless the bank relax their insistence on mortgage payments, it will be impossible for him to drive a Porsche and eat at fancy restaurants, and he will be forced to drive a banger and eat Pot Noodles."
They don't think it be like it is, but it do

Reply #12009
He's in enough trouble, being photographed trying to drive a banger, as it is.
I'm a fcuking idiot. Clearly.

Reply #12010
 I'm going on record early as tipping QPR for the playoffs.

Reply #12011
One of the teams beginning with 'B' will get promoted.

In other news, d*rby and OIFBC play each other today.

Reply #12013
Lee Buchanan does not feature.

Nor any of their trialists - Jagielka, Aluko, Morrison, Baldock, all out of the squad. Presumably that means they're not expected to be available next weekend.
They don't think it be like it is, but it do

Reply #12014
Kane not at Spurs training 2 days on the trot. Maybe he decided to run there and is still en route?
We're less sh!t and we know we are.