Skip to main content
Topic: Mundane Moments (Read 932568 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Mundane Moments

Reply #14371
There's a forth cord?
I think most of you are the thick dumb tw@ts.

Reply #14372
Learn four chords (G, D, C, Em), get a capo and you can play anything.
Apart from squeeze songs, which tend to be fiendish to play, or so my musician friends tell me.

That reminds me. I have musician friends. And a CD player.

The moment has passed.
I'm a fcuking idiot. Clearly.

Reply #14373
Short for five a side tomorrow so had a quick scan  through my contacts for potential conscripts. Found a "Mark Bollocks" entry. Have no idea who that is.

The number of dead contacts is now creeping towards double figures. That's literally, not figuratively, dead. 

Reply #14374
Short for five a side tomorrow so had a quick scan  through my contacts for potential conscripts. Found a "Mark Bollocks" entry. Have no idea who that is.

The number of dead contacts is now creeping towards double figures. That's literally, not figuratively, dead.

Did you text him?

Reply #14375
I'm still trying to work out if it's a person, or an instruction/reminder.

Reply #14376
In April I spent an utterly ludicrous amount of money on a new guitar.

I have now been informed it's either in the country or on the way.  I am like a kid at christmas.  It will be weeks before it's here.  I need to reign myself in.

While not on the same scale in terms of outlay, I ordered a new music player in November last year and it got stuck at a warehouse in Austria for weeks while the manufacturer struggled to find a local courier willing to fcuk about with Brexit paperwork and take it over the Channel.

I also got that similar sense of excitement when I learned it had landed in the UK at some point in late January. I was able to track the parcel from there, which proved frustrating. It went from Dover to London to Loughborough, so about 20 miles from here. Then for some reason the national courier sent it to Southend, back to Leicester and then finally out for delivery. Was ace when it turned up, though. I've played it loads.

Then I went and bought two more, one of them a beautiful Ruark. Treating yourself from time to time is essential, I reckon.