Skip to main content
Topic: Former Forest Player Watch (Read 337405 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Former Forest Player Watch

Reply #4035
I would always go with "you should be bloody well hung". There is a workable defence.
I'm a fcuking idiot. Clearly.

Reply #4038
Barrie McKay doing quite well at Hearts.

Reply #4040
Wow didn't see that coming. I guess there are a lot of right back options blocking his path for england.

Reply #4041
It's been something that's been bubbling away for a few months. While far from the worst right back that would have played for england, he's also not going to get in to the current national setup now, and most likely never.

I'm made up for him...as I am for Bendy Ass.
I'm a fcuking idiot. Clearly.

Reply #4042
Wow didn't see that coming. I guess there are a lot of right back options blocking his path for england.
Yeah, he’s about sixth choice I think. Although given Gareth’s love of a right back he can’t be too far off a run at left wing back or centre midfield.
I think Poland reached out when they heard about his mum last year.

Reply #4043
Yeah, he’s about sixth choice I think. Although given Gareth’s love of a right back he can’t be too far off a run at left wing back or centre midfield.
I think Poland reached out when they heard about his mum last year.

Weird when we were discussing it two years ago: https://talkback.trentend.co.uk/index.php?topic=1282.msg175342#msg175342

Reply #4044
His competition for the RWB position in the Polish team includes Jozwiak of d*rby County.

Reply #4046
Ah, November 2019. The UK in Europe, covid 19 in a Wuhan lab, and Matty Cash in a forest shirt. Good times.

Reply #4048
I remembered he was eligible for Poland.

Wedding anniversary, family birthdays, where I put my keys - no f*cking chance, but pointless memories about Forest players then I’m you man.