Skip to main content
Topic: Telly Thread (Read 111675 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Telly Thread

Reply #2115
I dont know if you get disney+ but there are some good documentaries from ESPN called 30 for 30.(you probably get them on normal espn) All different sports (US), mostly people I had never heard of, I particularly enjoyed the one on Christian Laetner (sp?) and the one on the Southern Methodist University.

Reply #2116
Enjoyed the start of the new Taskmaster series but missed the f*cking swearing. Looks like they put the wrong out.

Reply #2117
They've admitted as much on the tw@tter. I'm sure there'll be plenty more, particularly from Morgana Robinson.
We're sh!t and we know we are.

Reply #2118
Yeah, I thought it was a much brighter opening episode than the last series. I hope she doesn't make it a series full of Carry On innuendo though. Ooh, six inches, ooh matron.

Reply #2119
She is quite an odd woman - I do find her entertaining though, and she swears well (which was frustrating last night).

Reply #2120
Russell T Davies returning as Doctor Who showrunner is a bit like if Michail Antonio returned as a forward for Forest, except if we had been really good when Michail Antonio played for us.

Reply #2121
Are you sure it wont be like Grant Holt coming back, and wanting to wrestle the whole first team squad?
I'm a fcuking idiot. Clearly.

Reply #2122
She is quite an odd woman - I do find her entertaining though, and she swears well (which was frustrating last night).

At least they tweeted a swear reel. I was expecting something far ruder than 'a bee's dick'.
We're sh!t and we know we are.

Reply #2123
Sex education.  Very late to the party but started to watch season one and find it very funny.  Derry girls was a pile of unfunny sh!t.

Nine perfect strangers with Nicole Kidman is very odd and has potential.  White Lotus which was slightly similar ended up being cringe worthy funny.  This is not a comedy but has some comedic moments.  Could be good or awful.  Enough to keep me watching even though Nicole Kidman is starting to look very odd.

Chicago: Looking for enlightenment.
If running is bad for your knees try hanging out with Russ and Tricky for a night.