Skip to main content
Topic: Ingo world (Read 179 times) previous topic - next topic

Ingo world

Seeing as I have got my own board I might as well contribute a bit.

Trying to find staff is doing my head in. If I get one more CV that features any of the following I may finally lose the plot completely:

1) The phrase "I like music and am trying to release my own single".
2) xbox listed as a hobby.
3) A link to their facebook page where they bang on about how much they love drugs.
The hardest thing of all is to find a black cat in a dark room, especially if there is no cat.

Re: Ingo world

Reply #1
Just been to Bingham to get some lunch. A bloke was blocking the entrance to the car park waiting for a space, a big chap in his 50/60's who looks like he voted Brexit and hates Muslims* with his big truck thing. I nipped round to leave as I couldn't be arsed to wait but then a woman pulled out near the exit so I grabbed her space. Went and got a cob and came back, still sat there and then took my space as I left. Winner.

*any similarities to persons alive or dead is purely coincidental
The hardest thing of all is to find a black cat in a dark room, especially if there is no cat.

Reply #2
I think I'm racist when it comes to music. I've long since hated rap, garage etc. Went to see Lionel Richie last night with Mrs Ingo. First half of his show did a lot of funk and soul sh!t I hated, then he starts on with a bit of power ballard guitaring stuff and I think actually this is alright. Then it dawns on me, I am clearly a massive racist b@stard.

Reply #3
Just a city boy, born and raised in south Detroit.

Reply #4
Graft is: Spending 14 hours digging a big f*ck off hole.

Graft is not: Spending 20 minutes sat in the sun in your Speedos rattling off some bogus defamatory chit chat moan about someone sat just within earshot, to a woman sat in the absolute minimum clothing requirement for a pre-watershed trailer who is only pretending to listen whilst she dreams of being the one nobody has ever heard of in "I'm a Celebrity".

Reply #5
Le Mans is on!

Reply #6
Le Mans is on!

Well it's not right now, practice finished at 7 and q1 starts at 9 (22:00 local time,).

Reply #7
Either way, I've started drinking.

Reply #8
Are you still drinking?

Reply #9
No, I'm at work dickhead. Earning to pay for tonight's booze.

Reply #10
Grenfell Tower fire was a year ago, I thought that was only about 3 months ago.

Also, just found 20 quid, result.

Reply #11
I have eaten sh!t all f*cking day.

Reply #13
I assumed that he meant he's been eating actual excrement. Given some of the things I've seen him eat, I really wouldn't put it past him.

Reply #14
Enjoyed that game, started wanting Spain to lose but then decided I hate Ronaldos smugness more so happy with a draw. Well done all concerned, basically Iberia.