Skip to main content
Topic: Nottingham Forest v. Luton Town, 2021-11-22 (Read 1538 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Nottingham Forest v. Luton Town, 2021-11-22

Reply #90
Did anyone else hear a bit of booing when BONG came on?

Yeah, although we couldn’t decide if it was booing for the arrival of Bong or a continuation of the booing at the ref.

Reply #92
I like that while taking a touch, or quickly after taking a touch, he shifts his body position, or moves the ball, to change the angle. That will stop him getting run over when under pressure. So he should be able to take the ball and turn (as he shows with most touches there). Good technique.
I'm a fcuking idiot. Clearly.

Reply #94
He's got more hoof than an 'orse. At the city ground we play football on the ground, it's not the city clouds is it. Etc.
I think most of you are the thick dumb tw@ts.

Reply #95
I like the way are fans are getting excited over a young foreign player because he cost a lot of money. On the basis of one performance.
Snr Carvalho remains wistful.

Reply #96
How much did he cost?

Reply #97
Too bloody much.
I think most of you are the thick dumb tw@ts.

Reply #98
yes he is but BONG is rubbish clearly because Colback (who is left footed but not a full back) played ahead of him and Desmond must be done and heading back to arsenal.  Finn back or Drager on the right then and Spence across.  We played TUTU out of position at the start of the season and he was fine until his body decided to commit suicide.  Don't argue with me.  You know I am right.  Remember trying to have a go at me over the SAKA for the Euros.  I was right then and I am right now.... Or we can bring back that mad Cypriot.. (although he may have been sold already..)

Clearly no-one here is a visionary. 

Chicago:  On the right side of history... 

BBC Nottingham Sport

Defender Jordi Osei-Tutu will be back training with #NFFC from Monday.

The loanee has been back with his parent-club @Arsenal  while he recovers from a hamstring injury.

Reply #100
BBC Nottingham Sport

Defender Jordi Osei-Tutu will be back training with #NFFC from Monday.

The loanee has been back with his parent-club @Arsenal  while he recovers from a hamstring injury.

Yes but will he be available for Wet Brom?  Me thinks not unfortunately…

Chicago: Arse.
If running is bad for your knees try hanging out with Russ and Tricky for a night.