Skip to main content
Topic: Mundane Moments (Read 932550 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Mundane Moments

Reply #14295
If only there were some other way of having sex while not making another baby. Whoever invents such a wild thing is going to make some money.

Gay week?
I'm a fcuking idiot. Clearly.

Reply #14296
Maybe not, but it sounds like Russ is proposing an ‘up the wrong ‘un’ week either way.

Reply #14297

Gay week?

For sure having sex with other men stands a pretty good chance of avoiding unplanned pregnancies, but it's curious that your mind went there first.
They don't think it be like it is, but it do

Reply #14298
Nothing curious about thinking of lesbians at it. Perfectly natural.

Reply #14300
Congratulations Ingo. With three kids on the go you will need a few all day benders. Whether you get any is another matter.

Reply #14301
Started Squid Game.

Reply #14302
Someone may have been considering this vehicle for when his current lease is up next year on his truck. 

I just put a deposit down on this.

Reply #14303
Started Squid Game.

Are we still on up the ingos bongo / vasectomy / going up the council week here and this  is some sort of terrible euphemism for something unsettling or have I missed summerts?
Meet the New c*nts.

Same as the Old c*nts.

Reply #14304
Maybe not, but it sounds like Russ is proposing an ‘up the wrong ‘un’ week either way.

Could be suggesting "plough birds who are past it week" although the theme tune for this event is unlikely to pass the TF&F test.
I think most of you are the thick dumb tw@ts.

Reply #14306
Nice - any idea when your likely to get it, may have to make a trip north for a test drive..

I don't think they're likely to ship in any quantities until next summer. Apparently it's expected to be faster than a Raptor - 563hp and a 60 time in the mid 4 seconds.

Reply #14307
Im in Bristol on a works thing. Which involves drinking. Arrive back at the apartment at maybe 1 am suitably oiled. For reference its important to understand that it is an unmanned set of apartments with electronic card key access. You get your card key from a small safe which you have the number for. Card key doesn't work. Id dropped my gear and shot straight out so hadnt tested. I try multiple times assuming drunk user error. It doesnt work. No answer on the contact numbers. Contemplating sleeping on the floor. I check the key safe again and there is another un used key in there. Try that on my room. Doesnt work. So I start going round the apartments trying both keys. On the second floor, the other key works on a door. Hurray, an empty apartment i can at least sleep in. It's not empty. A guy is in bed. He says Hello. I apologise profusely and explain my predicament. Turns out he works for the company and he is the project manager for the door entry system. He gets on his laptop, gets me to download an app which I can then use to access my apartment. Strange day.

Reply #14308
Keycards are ace. Was once on the job in a hotel room, when a family entered the room, having been issued with newly programmed keycards for our room (because they had been checked into the wrong room in error). Try doing that with a single key.

..as the bloke said to me.