Skip to main content
Topic: Wembley gets an additional 4 games for Euro 2020 after Brussels is ruled out (Read 218 times) previous topic - next topic

Wembley gets an additional 4 games for Euro 2020 after Brussels is ruled out

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/42270759

More importantly, Cardiff didn't get any which is good. The Welsh can f*ck off if they want to start whining about UEFA not supporting Welsh football; maybe if they made their own f*cking clubs play in their own f*cking league I'd have some sympathy.
I don't like workaholics. Don't f*cking trust them. Why are they working? I don't trust busy c*nts. That's how wars start: busy f*ckers.

Re: Wembley gets an additional 4 games for Euro 2020 after Brussels is ruled out

Reply #1
It would have been nice if the extra matches went to Old Trafford instead. I know it's the axis of evil.. but it's a better stadium* and also bollocks to London.

* I have never been to the new Wembley. Nor to Old Trafford since they put the third tier on. I have no business holding this opinion.
this is an excellent rectangle

Re: Wembley gets an additional 4 games for Euro 2020 after Brussels is ruled out

Reply #2
I've been to the new Wembley. Jeff Lynne's ELO were fantastic. I've never been inside Old Trafford, though we sailed past on one of our annual canal holidays once. I mooned the back of what I think was the Stretford End with my rear end. It was the 'crack' of dawn and no one was about.
We're all off to beat the Wolves,
Aitor Karanka!

Reply #3
I've been to the new Wembley, but only for gigs.

I saw Man U dismantle Arsenal 6-1 at Old Trafford.

I like games at Wembley because it's the proper place for them, and because London is awesome and better than all the sh!tty provincial cities. Yes it is.
I don't like workaholics. Don't f*cking trust them. Why are they working? I don't trust busy c*nts. That's how wars start: busy f*ckers.

Reply #4
London is awesome and better than all the sh!tty provincial cities. Yes it is.

Yeah, I know. I live in a proper city now so I no longer get to pretend like I don't want to. Manchester is getting to be pretty good these days, though.
this is an excellent rectangle

Reply #5
This is all news to me. For some reason, I had totally missed that Euro 2020 was being held right across Europe. How exciting.

Reply #6
This is all news to me. For some reason, I had totally missed that Euro 2020 was being held right across Europe. How exciting.

I had also missed that.

It's something they should regularly do, say every 4th tournament.