Skip to main content

Topic: What's amusing me today (Read 223172 times) previous topic - next topic

What's amusing me today
Hearing that Thatcher has already closed down three furnaces in hell.

• dunc
  • [*][*][*]
Re: What's amusing me today
Reply #1
That Marco Pascolo is the new Spatacus (for now)
I wouldn't recommend being a student to anyone.....
.......except to students

• jp
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Strategy
Reply #2
Scottish judge describes anti-sectarian football chanting laws as "mince".

http://bbc.in/10Y9mMs

• JellyHead
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #3
That in our little society where we can exhibit the sort of socially unacceptable behavior that would lead to banishment from even the darkest recesses of most cultures, the only ones here with a positive karma are the recovered booze hound and a journalist.  We are either very accepting and forgiving or there is a VIP section in hell set up for patrons of this site. 
  • Last Edit: April 12, 2013, 10:26:34 AM by JellyHead

• Russ
  • [*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #4
Yes, it would appear that someone has been amusing themselves by trawling round the site and donkeying everyone, including our most friendly and mild-mannered members.
Money doesn't buy happiness, but money does buy jet skis. Did you ever see someone on a jet ski who wasn't happy?

• jp
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Strategy
Reply #5
I thought most people would have got over this by now. You surely don't care if someone presses a button which changes a number on your screen?

• Russ
Reply #6
I think I've made my views on it known before.
Money doesn't buy happiness, but money does buy jet skis. Did you ever see someone on a jet ski who wasn't happy?

• tricky
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #7
I cared so much that I didn't even notice....but now that my attention has been drawn to it, I'm outraged.  It you bunch of ungrateful b@stards really think that I'm worth negative karma after all the work I've done on the site, then I'll shut it down and you can all bollocks.

..or alternatively, it's the internet.  If you're f*cking off morons on the internet, you're clearly doing something well.

• karlmark
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #8
Indeed. I take it as a compliment to have negative karma. We are all c*nts after all.

• Russ
Reply #9

• JimShady
  • [*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #10

http://www.buzzfeed.com/lukelewis/21-simple-ways-to-swear-like-malcolm-tucker

That's awesome. Now why don't you go shove your fist up an elk to see if the sun is shining you f*cking moron.

• karlmark
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #11

That's awesome. Now why don't you go shove your fist up an elk to see if the sun is shining you f*cking moron.

That's a bit harsh on Russ. I know he's a c*nt, but still.

• lurker7
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #12

• JimShady
Reply #13

That's a bit harsh on Russ. I know he's a c*nt, but still.

Said in the spirit of the link he provided!

• Chicago
Reply #14

I'm really not doing my love life much good as at the end of my game this morning I had no idea that wifey had come to watch the end and she was standing in a whole raft of people and I turned around and shook her hand as I was doing the same with everybody else.  The look on her face was priceless.  "A Handshake?  Your'll be lucky to get that tonight".  I laughed myself silly and every time I walked into the room today I shake her hand.  I think it's funny and if I repeat it enough times then hopefully she will start to see the humour in it too.  So far not working, but it still make me giggle..

Chicago: Affectionate
If running is bad for your knees try hanging out with Russ and Tricky for a night.