Skip to main content

Topic: What's pleasing me today (Read 158810 times) previous topic - next topic

• Russ
  • [*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*]
What's pleasing me today
Karl Mark for rescuing Talkback, Tricky for being a c*nt, my new car stereo, Tricky and Karl Mark for letting me vandalise new Talkback.
Money doesn't buy happiness, but money does buy jet skis. Did you ever see someone on a jet ski who wasn't happy?

• karlmark
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Re: What's pleasing me today
Reply #1
Your karma being positive, perhaps briefly, may please you for a while.

• Muswell
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Strategy
Reply #2
It can't last, can it? Besides that's so the old board

Reply #3
Talkback being back.

Wondering how many of the old threads I can start up again....

• Simon Again
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Strategy
Reply #4
Martin Kaymer @ 180/1 for the Masters on Betfair. I know he hasn't been playing well but worth £3 of anyone's money surely?

• jp
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Strategy
Reply #5

Martin Kaymer @ 180/1 for the Masters on Betfair. I know he hasn't been playing well but worth £3 of anyone's money surely?

50p of anyone's money.

• dubya
  • [*][*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #6

50p of anyone's money.

7p of Shady's money, £12 of Ingo's. Or rather of someone else's on behalf of Ingo.
King of the c*nts.

• Muswell
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Strategy
Reply #7
The very fact that I am currently on my way to Augusta, GA with tickets in hand for the first two days play at the Masters.

• garf
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Strategy
Reply #8
Pleasing me a couple of days ago, but what the heck.

I had a bike stolen in Poole a few weeks back, didn't bother to report it as there did not seem much point.
Then two days ago it was chained up to a lamppost 50 yards from our shop in Bournemouth.

So I took the wheel and handed it in to the police station, they tagged the bike to let whoever know where the wheel is.

• tricky
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #9
It's been a long hard few days, pretty short of laughs, but I did have a contented chuckle when I looked at "Users Online" and saw that "Member X is smiting another member".

• karlmark
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #10
I notice that according to users online, that member x is printing the Home Improvements thread. He's busy this member x.

• Russ
  • [*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #11
Still pleasing me is the fact that I brought in the single biggest order of my career yesterday. 'Twas a whopper.
Money doesn't buy happiness, but money does buy jet skis. Did you ever see someone on a jet ski who wasn't happy?

• Guru
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #12

The very fact that I am currently on my way to Augusta, GA with tickets in hand for the first two days play at the Masters.

Ok, we have to meet up. I have a ticket for the whole thing but will not arrive until tomorrow night. Staying at a seedy hotel in Augusta. Will pm you with details.

Reply #13
the Diva and Divarette are flying out to join me in NYC today, which is pleasing.

They're flying for free (on air miles) and in upper class which is also pleasing.

And the hotel have upgraded me into a suite for their arrival, which is extremely pleasing.

• Muswell
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Strategy
Reply #14
How long are you in NYC for?