Skip to main content

Topic: Former Forest Player Watch (Read 104556 times) previous topic - next topic

• Andy B
  • [*]
Former Forest Player Watch
There didn't seem to be a thread on this hardy perennial of a topic, so I thought I'd start one.  Anyway, surprised to see that Gary Holt is today starting his first game as Falkirk manager.  His team's managed to throw away a three-goal lead against Hibernian in the Scottish Cup Semi-Final; it's 3-3 now and going to extra time.

• Andyp
  • [*][*][*][*][*][*]
Re: Former Forest Player Watch
Reply #1
Tyson on the bench for Meewoo.

• Russ
  • [*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #2
We still have to play them. You know what's going to happen, don't you?
Money doesn't buy happiness, but money does buy jet skis. Did you ever see someone on a jet ski who wasn't happy?

• Simon Again
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Strategy
Reply #3

We still have to play them. You know what's going to happen, don't you?

He'll miss the game through injury.

• charlie
  • [*][*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #4

• dj bobbins
  • [*][*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #5

• DaveM
Reply #6

Wes been a naughty / sleepy boy...

http://www.thisisleicestershire.co.uk/Leicester-City-captain-Wes-Morgan-fell-asleep/story-18748311-detail/story.html#axzz2RULZOcoe

Shame the trial is being put back so long. Would have been nice for it to be continuing on May 6th, just to give him something to think about ahead of a certain big match...
The inside of a Halex Three-Star table-tennis ball smells much like you'd expect it to

• Mappo
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #7
Try as I might, I can't wish any ill on Wes. He's still a massive forest fan.

• ned
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #8

• Prof. Ingo
Reply #9
Two very diffrent views on Wes there. I always liked wes but I think he's finally getting found out.
The hardest thing of all is to find a black cat in a dark room, especially if there is no cat.

• DaveM
Reply #10
Leicester fans think he is the second coming.

A colleague of mine said the other day that if they were promoted, none of their first team - in his opinion - were of genuinely premiership quality....with the exception of Wes.

I almost fell off my chair...
The inside of a Halex Three-Star table-tennis ball smells much like you'd expect it to

• Lessred
  • [*][*][*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #11
My dad is a fosse fan, he feels the same way, although i think the cracks are beginning to show after the last few games.

• graham
  • [*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #12
Anyone who can nod off while playing in a football match should never get behind a wheel.
  • Last Edit: April 26, 2013, 06:45:09 PM by graham
Your Greggs, we're going to burn down your Greggs, we're going to burn down your Greggs....

• Prof. Ingo
Reply #13

My dad is a fosse fan, he feels the same way, although i think the cracks are beginning to show after the last few games.

We've got a couple of um at work, I got the feeling that their support for their new captain had, at least, a very small element of the Forest star Forest boy stolen from Forest to lead us beyond Forest so he will be great about it, it must remembered that Leicester fans are jealous and smug types who's pride will obscure all reasoned judgment. They feel constantly under threat from their more illustrious neighbours, Forest, d*rby, Coventry & Shepshed Dynamo and like any cornered simple being they lash out with ill thought out statments and threats. This inferority complex is further hightened by the relative popularity of the Tigers and the fact that the most persuassive argument they could come up with for being a world cup host city was the new park and ride at End*rby.

We only hate d*rby (except for Brid obviously).
The hardest thing of all is to find a black cat in a dark room, especially if there is no cat.

• DaveM
Reply #14

But could the last few games have been because captain fantastic had this court case in the back of his mind?