Skip to main content

Topic: Them there t'other clubs (Read 249375 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Them there t'other clubs
Reply #5475
And his team went on to lose 3-2? Interesting...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41558174

Reply #5476
This has got to be one of the most pointless articles ever written. Player scores have been given by two different journalists working on two separate papers, so the marks are totally incomparable.

Joe Ledley also gets an 'average' rating of seven out of 10 (one of the better ones). He's played just once for d*rby so far.
  • Last Edit: October 10, 2017, 08:38:20 PM by BrettWilliams

• JimShady
  • [*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #5477
Traore is in his second spell at the city ground?

• Russ
  • [*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #5478
Traore is in his second spell at the city ground?

And who the f*ck is Armand Darikwa, is he the brother of Tendayi?
I don't like workaholics. Don't f*cking trust them. Why are they working? I don't trust busy c*nts. That's how wars start: busy f*ckers.

• LoafĂ©
  • [*][*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #5479
   Daryl Murphy - 7. What a signing he's proved to be for Forest! Republic of Ireland international Murphy is one of the Championship's leading marksmen so far this season.

• jp
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Strategy
Reply #5480
A pretty dull game at the City of Manchester Commonwealth Stadium.

• Russ
Reply #5481
Palace are now a quarter of the way towards the only target that matters, courtesy of a home win against Chelsea like everybody expected.
I don't like workaholics. Don't f*cking trust them. Why are they working? I don't trust busy c*nts. That's how wars start: busy f*ckers.

Reply #5482
There are some very drunk Celtic fans staggering around Munich today.

Which I know isn't really news.

Reply #5483
Looks like Coventry's crowds have dwindled to the point where they don't bother with stewards any more. If you were a player, I suspect you might be reasonably irked that this was allowed to happen.

• steve
  • [*][*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #5484
Not another club but the FA. Surely Clarke, Glenn and Ashworth should all be kicked out after this shambles over Aluko and Sampson. It's insane that they are still in post and has to be time for intervention.

• Prof. Ingo
Reply #5485
The FA is a little brother of FIFA, it's in their DNA.
The hardest thing of all is to find a black cat in a dark room, especially if there is no cat.

• jp
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Strategy
Reply #5486
If you haven't seen the footage of the Everton fan joining in the players' brawl at the game last night - look it up. A grown man carrying a child trying to hit a player from the opposing team.

Reply #5487
If you haven't seen the footage of the Everton fan joining in the players' brawl at the game last night - look it up. A grown man carrying a child trying to hit a player from the opposing team.

Diabolical human being...

https://youtu.be/IRYP5tOOVoE

• jp
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Strategy
Reply #5488
I hadn't spotted that bit where two of the players (one from each team) appear to remind the man that he is holding a child and that maybe you shouldn't bring a child to a fight.

Reply #5489
I hadn't spotted that bit where two of the players (one from each team) appear to remind the man that he is holding a child and that maybe you shouldn't bring a child to a fight.

Snowflake.