Skip to main content

Topic: Them there t'other clubs (Read 249374 times) previous topic - next topic

• Russ
  • [*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*]
Re: Them there t'other clubs
Reply #30

3 Welsh clubs in the Premier League next season now - Swansea, Cardiff and Gareth Bale

I don't like workaholics. Don't f*cking trust them. Why are they working? I don't trust busy c*nts. That's how wars start: busy f*ckers.

Reply #31

Stoke are horrible and deserve to be relegated.  The only problem is I don't want Forest to be playing them next season either.  Any chance they can be found guilty of crimes against humanity (I've have seen their style of play) and relegated to Division 2?

Chicago: offering solutions

Stoke are away at QPR next and then host Naaarge. I suspect by that time (we'll have played Barnsley and Millwall) we'll have a better idea of whether or not we'll be heading down the A50 next season to have the sh!t kicked out of us.

• graham
  • [*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #32
We certainly won't be going up. I jinxed that when I bought my "early bird" season tickets.
Your Greggs, we're going to burn down your Greggs, we're going to burn down your Greggs....

• Lloyd Christmas
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Strategy
Reply #33
Can't decide whether Millwall getting spanked at Huddersfield is a good or bad thing.  They'll still have something to play for against us now but appear to be useless.

• des
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #34
Brighton 1 up.

• des
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #35
Brighton 2 up.  Leicester losing at Palace.

• Russ
  • [*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #36
Bolton 1 up v Boro.
I don't like workaholics. Don't f*cking trust them. Why are they working? I don't trust busy c*nts. That's how wars start: busy f*ckers.

• des
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #37
Boro equalise.

EDIT: And Bolton promptly score again.
  • Last Edit: April 20, 2013, 04:18:44 PM by des

• pantzcat
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #38
Bournemouth promoted to the Championship, if we don't go up at least we have a good day out next year.

• garf
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Strategy
Reply #39

Bournemouth promoted to the Championship, if we don't go up at least we have a good day out next year.

A "home" game for me, which will be handy.

• tricky
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #40
Used to be a home game for the poison dwarf as well.  That was definitely the most attended talkback gathering, since the sticky out bit, at Born-muff a few years ago.  Catered by Dunc and his old Fella (not as bad as it sounds but there was sausage involved).  Heady days.

Reply #41

Used to be a home game for the poison dwarf as well.  That was definitely the most attended talkback gathering, since the sticky out bit, at Born-muff a few years ago.  Catered by Dunc and his old Fella (not as bad as it sounds but there was sausage involved).  Heady days.

Indeed. Pity we were sh!t that day. I think JP left during the second half to go and watch the rugby.
We're doing fine now, without you Fazzer...

• jp
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Strategy
Reply #42
We were so bad in that game. I just couldn't watch any more of it.

• dubya
  • [*][*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #43
Was that the day ned took some of us on his expenses for a Chinese and Russ was supposed to be up for Gay frisbee in the morning? When one of our then newer posters was wandering Hampstead Heath on the Sunday morning looking for a pygmy frisbee player who was still asleep at 2pm?

Happy days.
King of the c*nts.

Reply #44

Was that the day ned took some of us on his expenses for a Chinese and Russ was supposed to be up for Gay frisbee in the morning? When one of our then newer posters was wandering Hampstead Heath on the Sunday morning looking for a pygmy frisbee player who was still asleep at 2pm?

Happy days.

There is much wrongness in the above post, so let's just go with 'no'.
We're doing fine now, without you Fazzer...