Skip to main content

Topic: Them there t'other clubs (Read 249375 times) previous topic - next topic

• Andy B
  • [*]
Re: Them there t'other clubs
Reply #15
Mansfield grabbed a late winner at Hereford.  Looks increasingly like the team from my birthplace are heading back to the Football League, which cheers me up on other bad night for the Reds.

• Russ
  • [*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #16
Cardiff promoted. Sean O'Driscoll relegated.
I don't like workaholics. Don't f*cking trust them. Why are they working? I don't trust busy c*nts. That's how wars start: busy f*ckers.

• JimShady
  • [*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #17
The sacking of Sean was clearly justified. What a loser.  ;-)

• Russ
Reply #18
Don't give much of a sh!t about O'Driscoll, but Bristol City appear to be something of a sh!thouse club so I'm not sad to see them relegated at all. Tell them Colin Calderwood says f*ck you.

Not impressed at Cardiff's promotion though, obviously.
I don't like workaholics. Don't f*cking trust them. Why are they working? I don't trust busy c*nts. That's how wars start: busy f*ckers.

• pantzcat
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #19
At least the Premier League has done the sensible thing and reduced it to 18 English clubs next year.

• Simon Again
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Strategy
Reply #20
BBC this morning was telling cardiff's promotion as a charmingly plucky outsiders story. Suspect when the first Swansea Cardiff game is played next season, those cliches about both clubs will be swiftly abandoned.

• graham
Reply #21
Nice to see the back of Cardiff. I suppose this means we'll get Stoke back in exchange.
Your Greggs, we're going to burn down your Greggs, we're going to burn down your Greggs....

• Chicago
Reply #22

Stoke are horrible and deserve to be relegated.  The only problem is I don't want Forest to be playing them next season either.  Any chance they can be found guilty of crimes against humanity (I've have seen their style of play) and relegated to Division 2?

Chicago: offering solutions
If running is bad for your knees try hanging out with Russ and Tricky for a night.

• Russ
Reply #23

Stoke are horrible and deserve to be relegated.  The only problem is I don't want Forest to be playing them next season either.  Any chance they can be found guilty of crimes against humanity (I've have seen their style of play) and relegated to Division 2?

Chicago: offering solutions

We'll likely lose Wolves out the bottom though, so the c*nt quotient in the Championship will be maintained.

• charlie
  • [*][*][*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #24

Nice to see the back of Cardiff. I suppose this means we'll get Stoke back in exchange.

We have not seen the back of Cardiff because we are going up too! FACT!! Loser!!!

• Chicago
Reply #25

We'll likely lose Wolves out the bottom though, so the c*nt quotient in the Championship will be maintained.

The table says otherwise.  Oh dear, looks like the division might have to be renamed to the cnutionship if this keeps up.  Come on Billies get your fcuking epinephrine out and stab em again.  I don't care if everyone dies at the end of the season get us out of here!

Chicago: Needing a boost
If running is bad for your knees try hanging out with Russ and Tricky for a night.

• DaveM
Reply #26
Although if we gain promotion we will have an inflex of Manc and Scouse c*nts instead
The inside of a Halex Three-Star table-tennis ball smells much like you'd expect it to

• dubya
  • [*][*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #27
And plastics of all denominations.
King of the c*nts.

• Chicago
Reply #28

At least we can laugh at the scouse.   There is nothing about Wolves I laugh at.  I suspect I would feel the same way about Stoke.

Chicago: Purist

• RD
  • [*][*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #29
3 Welsh clubs in the Premier League next season now - Swansea, Cardiff and Gareth Bale