Skip to main content

Topic: Them there t'other clubs (Read 249049 times) previous topic - next topic

• JimShady
  • [*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*]
Them there t'other clubs
Leicester winning at the moment annoyingly. Own f*cking goal. Just what they needed to get them out of their dip in form. Come on Brum!!
  • Last Edit: September 24, 2013, 10:29:43 AM by JimShady

• Chicago
Re: Them there t'other clubs
Reply #1

Oddly enough it's on bein sports and Birmingham's away kit is pretty distracting.  Unfortunately they are playing as badly as their shirts.

Pity they didn't do that against us.   Also Cardiff/Forest is actually on Bein sports and I will be taping it, so no dodgy link for me!  Now come on Chris Burke do us a favour and bloody score!  Unfortunately Paul Robinson (the defender is total gash!)

Chicago: watching on a quiet day
If running is bad for your knees try hanging out with Russ and Tricky for a night.

• Chicago
Reply #2

Brum have scored and are looking like the better side.  I am liking this a whole lot better.

Chicago: perking up
If running is bad for your knees try hanging out with Russ and Tricky for a night.

• dubya
  • [*][*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #3
2-1 c*nts.
King of the c*nts.

• dubya
  • [*][*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #4
Pen Brum 89 mins!
King of the c*nts.

• Lee
  • [*]
Reply #5
Burke!

• dubya
  • [*][*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #6
2-2 last min stoppage time.f*cksies moaning foul was outside the area....

They think it's all over. It is now.
King of the c*nts.

• Chicago
Reply #7

I love chris burke!   Always have, always will.  He got McCleish fired, just fcuked up Fester's chances a fair bit and even though he played for the artist known as the Taffy blue birds was always a good player.

Can we get him for a free this summer if we don't make it up and aren't splashing the cash?

Chicago: A big Burke

• des
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #8
Just seen the goals.  Wow - that was staggeringly poor play by Nugent leading up to the penalty.

Reply #9
That Lestah run in in full:
Bolton h
Palace a
Watford h
Forest a

I think that's what's known as 'a big ask'.
We're doing fine now, without you Fazzer...

• JimShady
Reply #10
Or "in their own hands" ?

Worryingly I thought that they actually played really well last night. They should have scored 3-4 in the first half.

Today is a big day for us, Bolton and Brighton. If we could still be in the top six come 5 pm it'll be a massive boost.

• Simon Again
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Strategy
Reply #11
Palace's results have been sh!t for the last month or so as well haven't they? Assume Murray has stopped scoring and Zaha has realised he's in the premier league next year anyway.

• Lloyd Christmas
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Strategy
Reply #12

Or "in their own hands" ?

Worryingly I thought that they actually played really well last night. They should have scored 3-4 in the first half.

Today is a big day for us, Bolton and Brighton. If we could still be in the top six come 5 pm it'll be a massive boost.

Erm, how is it in their hands when they can win every game and not make the play-offs?

• Simon Again
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Strategy
Reply #13

Erm, how is it in their hands when they can win every game and not make the play-offs?

Do you want to reconsider that?

They are two points behind both Forest and Bolton and still have to play both. If they win their last four they can't finish lower than 6th.

• Lloyd Christmas
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Strategy
Reply #14
Aha, yes.  Reconsidered.