Skip to main content

Topic: What's annoying me today (Read 239874 times) previous topic - next topic

• dubya
  • [*][*][*][*][*][*]
Re: What's annoying me today
Reply #30
Never too early for jokes about Lincolnshire market towns.
King of the c*nts.

• Prof. Ingo
  • [*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #31
I have never heard a good joke about Sleaford.
The hardest thing of all is to find a black cat in a dark room, especially if there is no cat.

• RD
  • [*][*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #32

Too early for Boston jokes perhaps?

Apparently the Boston bombings were race related

• dubya
  • [*][*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #33
A  Sleaford wife asks her husband, "Could you please go shopping for me and buy one carton of milk, and if they have eggs, get 6."

A short time later the husband comes back with 6 cartons of milk. The wife asks him, "Why did you buy 6 cartons of milk?" He replied, "They had eggs."

No, you're right.
King of the c*nts.

• dubya
  • [*][*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #34

Apparently the Boston bombings were race related

Police appealing for witnesses are playing recordings of the explosions in the hope it'll jog some memories.
King of the c*nts.

• Lloyd Christmas
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Strategy
Reply #35

Except that Lloyd's post appears to be saying that he didn't tell her, but that she found out.

That's right, she had put two and two together as we didn't get home until 12hrs later and spoke to the kids.  She also rang BA and the bookings were in her name so they must have told her. 

Her story however is that BA rang her asking what she wanted to do with her travel vouchers, despite the fact that this is clearly not true as I had visa cards with the money on them already.  She told me she was using the voucher codes to book flights which prompted me to withdraw all the cash.  It's all very unpleasant although I might feel a bit more inclined to let her have some of it had she not decided to move back to Boston and had she been helping me out with any sort of maintenance and had she not spent the two weeks with the kids telling them how despicable I am.

• Chicago
  • [*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #36

Is everyone divorcing?  What the hell is going on?  For the record though sharon and Ozzie are not splitting.

Back to the annoying thing.  Earliest client slept in, so I got up at 5am for nothing.  Nice!

Chicago: The early bird catches the well fcuk all apparently

If running is bad for your knees try hanging out with Russ and Tricky for a night.

• charlie
  • [*][*][*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #37
Ground elder is annoying me.

• Prof. Ingo
Reply #38
You need to have a fire!
The hardest thing of all is to find a black cat in a dark room, especially if there is no cat.

• The GasMan
  • [*][*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #39
"It's all very unpleasant although I might feel a bit more inclined to let her have some of it had she not decided to move back to Boston and had she been helping me out with any sort of maintenance and had she not spent the two weeks with the kids telling them how despicable I am."
Come off it Lloyd! I put it to you that it's common knowledge that you're a despicable person. You just got to accept it!

• Psychobel
  • [*][*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #40
Definitely. When it comes to break up and kids, being in possession of a dick makes you a despicable human being and further, it is that Angel of a womans duty to let the kids know you are the spawn of Satan. For their own good. </scratch>

No, I'm not splitting up from the Mrs. That's a 16 year old annoyance.

• DaveM
Reply #41
Well not having kids, I have no idea if the soon-to-be-ex-wife is saying despicable things about me to others, but I suspect she probably is, if only to justify her new relationship (which she is still denying is happening, despite having cast iron proof that it is). Her decision to bolt was due to a million faults of mine apparently, and nothing to do with the absolute cooont of a bloke she was/is shagging and who was writing her little love notes immediately before she walked out to spend time at her mums 'to get space' (2 months ago). Oh no.
The inside of a Halex Three-Star table-tennis ball smells much like you'd expect it to

• JimShady
Reply #42
Good to see you're not bitter mate. ;-)

• graham
Reply #43

Ground elder is annoying me.

If you ever find a way to kill it, let me know. I know who a couple who have been driven a bit bonkers by it.
Your Greggs, we're going to burn down your Greggs, we're going to burn down your Greggs....

• Chicago
Reply #44

Well not having kids, I have no idea if the soon-to-be-ex-wife is saying despicable things about me to others, but I suspect she probably is, if only to justify her new relationship (which she is still denying is happening, despite having cast iron proof that it is). Her decision to bolt was due to a million faults of mine apparently, and nothing to do with the absolute cooont of a bloke she was/is shagging and who was writing her little love notes immediately before she walked out to spend time at her mums 'to get space' (2 months ago). Oh no.

Dave.  Just remember this one thing.  If someone is angry is it usually easier for them to blame others than take a look at themselves.  She was probably unhappy with herself and to justify her behaviour she decided to blame you.  My marriage (which is strong now), had the same problem.  My wife was very angry at the world (a victim of child abuse as it turns out) and took all her fury and bad behaviour out on me.  It was a horrible time, but through a long process of counseling, I discovered that actually none of it was my fault, I just didn't understand.  Blame is used to justify other people's actions.  I have not spoken to my dad for 25 years because he said it was my fault that he cheated on my mother which is the biggest pile of bullsh!t that I have ever heard.  I told him that if he couldn't take responsibility for his own actions then i didn't want to know him.  My wife and I are now on the same page and we are brutally honest with each other now, which works.  You don't need to fight her, just be away from her and the relief you will feel when you accept that and get some separation will be well worth it.  It's not a pleasant time but it will get better.  Remember unless you cheated on her with a sheep or something then it was never your fault.  The angry person is usually the guilty one. Not always, but basic psychology usually dictates that.

Okay that is the last time I am being serious about this, but even though you are Welsh I still wish you the best.  I am Now going back to being a facetious f*cktard again.

Chicago: Survivor
  • Last Edit: April 16, 2013, 06:05:15 PM by chicago
If running is bad for your knees try hanging out with Russ and Tricky for a night.