Skip to main content

Topic: What's annoying me today (Read 234681 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: What's annoying me today
Reply #15
After a night in the pub I have the lager farts today.
We're doing fine now, without you Fazzer...

• Mos
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #16
A few fig rolls this morning, and 30 minutes later I was disgusting even myself.

• des
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #17
Niall Quinn.  Achieves the holy trinity of bias, talking too much and saying nothing at all insightful.  Yet is increasingly used by Sky as a co-commentator.  Someone have a word.

• Chicago
  • [*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #18

Couldn't hold on to the lead with ten minutes left in the opening game of the season.  Missed a couple of sitters too.  To be fair the other team were better than us until near the end when we should have pummeled them.  Strike partner got in the way of a pass that was nailed on for a goal for the trailing midfielder as he ran right into my pass.  Annoyed.

Other team won 4-0 so not so bad.

Chicago: A mixed bag
If running is bad for your knees try hanging out with Russ and Tricky for a night.

• Prof. Ingo
  • [*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #19

Couldn't hold on to the lead with ten minutes left in the opening game of the season.  Missed a couple of sitters too.  To be fair the other team were better than us until near the end when we should have pummeled them.  Strike partner got in the way of a pass that was nailed on for a goal for the trailing midfielder as he ran right into my pass.  Annoyed.

Other team won 4-0 so not so bad.

Chicago: A mixed bag

You play yourself up front? How original for a player manager.
The hardest thing of all is to find a black cat in a dark room, especially if there is no cat.

• Chicago
Reply #20

I'm too fcuking old for midfield!  As for my performance up front, I am more the provider nowadays.  I run and run and get fouled a lot which allows space for my team mates.  I am the simon Cox of the team.

Chicago: tactical genius
If running is bad for your knees try hanging out with Russ and Tricky for a night.

• Lloyd Christmas
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Strategy
Reply #21
Back from a rather un-mundane trip to Boston to get the kids.  First flight cancelled, second option that got me there too late and resulted in earache from the ex when I explained was delayed further meaning I was put on standby for a later flight to Boston.  Found out 15 mins before take off that I could get on. 

On the way back we were offered a later flight due to our plane being over-subscribed which was fantastic as it resulted in a wedge of cash for me.  Ex found out and is insisting that the money should be hers as, due to the separation agreement, she pays for the kids' flights.  I tried to explain that the money is payment for our inconvenience but it's falling on deaf ears.  I'm trying to see things from both sides but can only see her side as being extreme mentalness!  Why should I spend hours longer in a place I'm trying to get home from, pay to keep the kids and me occupied just to give her cash?! 

• RD
  • [*][*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #22

Back from a rather un-mundane trip to Boston to get the kids.  First flight cancelled, second option that got me there too late and resulted in earache from the ex when I explained was delayed further meaning I was put on standby for a later flight to Boston.  Found out 15 mins before take off that I could get on. 

On the way back we were offered a later flight due to our plane being over-subscribed which was fantastic as it resulted in a wedge of cash for me.  Ex found out and is insisting that the money should be hers as, due to the separation agreement, she pays for the kids' flights.  I tried to explain that the money is payment for our inconvenience but it's falling on deaf ears.  I'm trying to see things from both sides but can only see her side as being extreme mentalness!  Why should I spend hours longer in a place I'm trying to get home from, pay to keep the kids and me occupied just to give her cash?!

Could be worse though, eh?

• JimShady
Reply #23
You know what you've learned here don't you? That you shouldn't have told her about the cash in the first place!

• Prof. Ingo
Reply #24

You know what you've learned here don't you? That you shouldn't have told her about the cash in the first place!

That must be cracking on for the most sensible thing you have ever said.
The hardest thing of all is to find a black cat in a dark room, especially if there is no cat.

• jp
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Strategy
Reply #25
Except that Lloyd's post appears to be saying that he didn't tell her, but that she found out.

• Prof. Ingo
Reply #26

Except that Lloyd's post appears to be saying that he didn't tell her, but that she found out.

So Jim is just talking a load of arse as usual then, hold the front page!

• dubya
  • [*][*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #27

Could be worse though, eh?

I think he should stick to his guns. After all, it's a marathon, not a sprint.
King of the c*nts.

• JimShady
Reply #28

I think he should stick to his guns. After all, it's a marathon, not a sprint.

Too early for Boston jokes perhaps?

• Prof. Ingo
Reply #29

Too early for Boston jokes perhaps?

Yer, they are not up yet, give them chance!