Skip to main content

Topic: What's annoying me today (Read 234513 times) previous topic - next topic

• Russ
  • [*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*]
What's annoying me today
Talkback, Forest, Billy Davies, JP for deleting Talkback, Tricky for breaking Forest, the Ottawa Senators, and all of you c*nts.
  • Last Edit: October 03, 2013, 08:32:37 AM by tricky
Money doesn't buy happiness, but money does buy jet skis. Did you ever see someone on a jet ski who wasn't happy?

Re: What's annoying me today
Reply #1
everything looks small on here.

And we missed Ingo's bi-annual 'the clock on talkback is wrong'.

• dubya
  • [*][*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #2
Can I just say you're all a bunch of c*nts?

Thanks.
King of the c*nts.

• JimShady
  • [*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #3
The Leeds Building Society for now allowing me to extend my mortgage offer by two sodding weeks meaning I have to apply for a brand new mortgage. Also annoying is that with online banking I can't access HSBC Credit Card statements older than 6 months - why the f*ck not!?

• Seán
Reply #4
Nothing's annoying me as I'm a happy and contented soul.

You're all just miserable c*nts.
Meet the New c*nts.

Same as the Old c*nts.

• karlmark
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #5

The Leeds Building Society for now allowing me to extend my mortgage offer by two sodding weeks meaning I have to apply for a brand new mortgage. Also annoying is that with online banking I can't access HSBC Credit Card statements older than 6 months - why the f*ck not!?

It was so much better when the only proof you needed for getting a mortgage was the ability to sign a name. Didn't even have to be yours. It's all so crappy now...

• Lessred
  • [*][*][*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #6

It was so much better when the only proof you needed for getting a mortgage was the ability to sign a name. Didn't even have to be yours. It's all so crappy now...

I got my mortgage completed within 14 days just before the crash, why did they change that brilliant system?

• Psychobel
  • [*][*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #7
Work. You go on holiday You come back. And all the c*ntishness of clients that youve missed is caught up with and condensed into a couple of days. c*nts.

• Russ
  • [*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #8
The discovery of a large puddle of canine diarrheoa on the mat by the back door.

At least he did it on the mat, allowing me to carry it outside and hose it off.
Money doesn't buy happiness, but money does buy jet skis. Did you ever see someone on a jet ski who wasn't happy?

• dj bobbins
  • [*][*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #9
People talking loudly on mobile phones in the gym can piss right off.

• ned
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #10
£32 bleedin' 80 pence for a ticket in the Barry Kitchener stand at Mewo in a couple of weeks - them cants are 'avin a larf. 

• des
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #11

£32 bleedin' 80 pence for a ticket in the Barry Kitchener stand at Mewo in a couple of weeks - them cants are 'avin a larf.

Jesus.  Daylight robbery for a trip to that sh!thole.  Still, must keep going until I see us win there...

• ned
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #12
It's only 'cos I'm working that day - will slip out at 2.45 saying I'm going to the pub, and get back just after 5, hoping no-one has noticed the long late lunch. Can't afford to be kept behind with the away fans.

• Chicago
Reply #13

My wife just farted in my face, it was unpleasant.  In fact I think I can still feel the burning in my mouth.

That's the last time I try and be affectionate.  I am switched to eating sweet foods that are bad for me, at least they don't make me wince.

Chicago: Gasping for air!
If running is bad for your knees try hanging out with Russ and Tricky for a night.

• tricky
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #14
I've been living on chilli for the last two days.  I have the absolute screaming farts.