Skip to main content

Topic: What's annoying me today (Read 239876 times) previous topic - next topic

• Russ
  • [*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*]
What's annoying me today
Talkback, Forest, Billy Davies, JP for deleting Talkback, Tricky for breaking Forest, the Ottawa Senators, and all of you c*nts.
  • Last Edit: October 03, 2013, 08:32:37 AM by tricky
I don't like workaholics. Don't f*cking trust them. Why are they working? I don't trust busy c*nts. That's how wars start: busy f*ckers.

Re: What's annoying me today
Reply #1
everything looks small on here.

And we missed Ingo's bi-annual 'the clock on talkback is wrong'.

• dubya
  • [*][*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #2
Can I just say you're all a bunch of c*nts?

Thanks.
King of the c*nts.

• JimShady
  • [*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #3
The Leeds Building Society for now allowing me to extend my mortgage offer by two sodding weeks meaning I have to apply for a brand new mortgage. Also annoying is that with online banking I can't access HSBC Credit Card statements older than 6 months - why the f*ck not!?

• Seán
Reply #4
Nothing's annoying me as I'm a happy and contented soul.

You're all just miserable c*nts.
Meet the New c*nts.

Same as the Old c*nts.

• karlmark
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #5

The Leeds Building Society for now allowing me to extend my mortgage offer by two sodding weeks meaning I have to apply for a brand new mortgage. Also annoying is that with online banking I can't access HSBC Credit Card statements older than 6 months - why the f*ck not!?

It was so much better when the only proof you needed for getting a mortgage was the ability to sign a name. Didn't even have to be yours. It's all so crappy now...

• Lessred
  • [*][*][*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #6

It was so much better when the only proof you needed for getting a mortgage was the ability to sign a name. Didn't even have to be yours. It's all so crappy now...

I got my mortgage completed within 14 days just before the crash, why did they change that brilliant system?

• Psychobel
  • [*][*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #7
Work. You go on holiday You come back. And all the c*ntishness of clients that youve missed is caught up with and condensed into a couple of days. c*nts.

• Russ
  • [*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #8
The discovery of a large puddle of canine diarrheoa on the mat by the back door.

At least he did it on the mat, allowing me to carry it outside and hose it off.
I don't like workaholics. Don't f*cking trust them. Why are they working? I don't trust busy c*nts. That's how wars start: busy f*ckers.

• dj bobbins
  • [*][*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #9
People talking loudly on mobile phones in the gym can piss right off.

• ned
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #10
£32 bleedin' 80 pence for a ticket in the Barry Kitchener stand at Mewo in a couple of weeks - them cants are 'avin a larf. 

• des
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #11

£32 bleedin' 80 pence for a ticket in the Barry Kitchener stand at Mewo in a couple of weeks - them cants are 'avin a larf.

Jesus.  Daylight robbery for a trip to that sh!thole.  Still, must keep going until I see us win there...

• ned
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #12
It's only 'cos I'm working that day - will slip out at 2.45 saying I'm going to the pub, and get back just after 5, hoping no-one has noticed the long late lunch. Can't afford to be kept behind with the away fans.

• Chicago
Reply #13

My wife just farted in my face, it was unpleasant.  In fact I think I can still feel the burning in my mouth.

That's the last time I try and be affectionate.  I am switched to eating sweet foods that are bad for me, at least they don't make me wince.

Chicago: Gasping for air!
If running is bad for your knees try hanging out with Russ and Tricky for a night.

• tricky
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #14
I've been living on chilli for the last two days.  I have the absolute screaming farts.