Skip to main content

Topic: Return of the talkback birthday thread  (Read 9700 times) previous topic - next topic

• Mos
  • [*][*][*][*]
Re: Return of the talkback birthday thread
Reply #30

... She also likes catching people dogging.

Yeah, that's what she tells you

• RC
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #31
thanks to her (we googled Blidworth woods dogging)we now have our monthly spread-bet at work on how many people 'Rachel Reveals' has shagged in the last month - completely un-protected I might add - check out her blog NSFW but you'll need a good scrub afterwards. Grim.

• jp
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Strategy
Reply #32

Our accountant that comes in now and then to do our books at work is Wayne Gretzky's cousin. I called bollocks but she's adamant and it's an odd claim to fame (at least this side of the pond)

She's a Forest fan but I'm not sure that strengthens her argument. She also likes catching people dogging.

If so she would know Paulina Gretzky. http://www.golfdigest.com/magazine/2014-05/paulina-gretzky-photos#slide=1

• Prof. Ingo
  • [*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #33

thanks to her (we googled Blidworth woods dogging)we now have our monthly spread-bet at work on how many people 'Rachel Reveals' has shagged in the last month - completely un-protected I might add - check out her blog NSFW but you'll need a good scrub afterwards. Grim.

And she lives near you?
The hardest thing of all is to find a black cat in a dark room, especially if there is no cat.

• RC
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #34

And she lives near you?

Who? Rachel Reveals? She lives down South but pops up to Blidworth Woods every now and then to shag scruffy looking blokes that don't wear johnnies.

Accountant girl once told us how she stumbled on some doggers at Blidworth Woods and a google on our part then lead to the discovery of Rachel the Rampant ROgerer.

• Simon Again
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Strategy
Reply #35

If so she would know Paulina Gretzky. http://www.golfdigest.com/magazine/2014-05/paulina-gretzky-photos#slide=1

I'm unconvinced by Paulina's backswing. Surely her right elbow shouldn't be in that position and she definitely needs to keep her head down.

Maybe RC's cousin could pass on the advice?

• jp
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Strategy
Reply #36
I think you're being a bit harsh about the head (it's a photoshoot), and her right elbow. If you could see less of it then it would be forming that 'chicken wing' shape which high-handicappers tend to suffer from, and which causes a slice.

I'm more concerned about the position and shape of her left arm. She looks scrunched up. Very steep downswing angle (hitting it fat and/or an in-to-out swing), and little power.

The leg position and shoulder turn are pretty good though.

I hope RC is taking a note of all of this advice, to pass it on.

• RC
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #37
All I know is that the next time I see accountant burd she's getting a right grilling about her cousin's lass.

• tricky
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #38

All I know is that the next time I see accountant burd she's getting a right grilling about her cousin's lass.

I do like an athletic womans body, but the boat wouldn't launch a thousand ships.

• garf
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Strategy
Reply #39
"Little" garf, an occasional lurker on here (the moany old farts site as he calls it) is 21 today.

• RD
  • [*][*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #40

"Little" garf, an occasional lurker on here (the moany old farts site as he calls it) is 21 today.

Young c*nt

Reply #41
Happy Birthday to the buffet king Dunc.
We're doing fine now, without you Fazzer...

• Andyp
  • [*][*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #42
Hear, Hear!

• Jüânfrân
  • [*][*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #43
Happy birthday to our resident light-switch operative, Miss Rave.

Reply #44
Why thankyou, Mr Banjo.
We're doing fine now, without you Fazzer...