Skip to main content

Topic: Return of the talkback birthday thread  (Read 9713 times) previous topic - next topic

• Russ
  • [*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*]
Re: Return of the talkback birthday thread
Reply #15
Famous people who were fortunate enough to share my birthday:

- Hugh Jackman
- Pavarotti
- Les Dennis
- Aleister Crowley
- Rick Parfitt
Money doesn't buy happiness, but money does buy jet skis. Did you ever see someone on a jet ski who wasn't happy?

• tricky
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #16

I've had very little dealings with Niko but the other two are right c*nts.

Niko is a nice guy.  A friend of the family (as is Slaven Bilić), and a former crush of my daughter (when he still played for Hajduk).  The other two, as you say, are right c*nts.

• Seán
  • [*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #17
Prince William also shares my birthday (which is also the summer solstice), but he wasn't born on the actual same day as my birth being 9 years my junior.
Meet the New c*nts.

Same as the Old c*nts.

• Prof. Ingo
Reply #18
Ok, they only count if they are born the same day, same year so Russ is allowed to keep Rick Parfitt.

I have no idea who any of these clowns are.

Jason Bacashihua, American ice hockey player
Aaron Burkart, German race car driver
Brian Fortuna, American dancer and choreographer
Sarah Glendening, American actress
Athanasios Tsigas, Greek footballer

The hardest thing of all is to find a black cat in a dark room, especially if there is no cat.

• jp
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Strategy
Reply #19
I'm going to report you all for misuse of this thread, which is supposed to be about wishing people a happy birthday, on their birthday.

• tricky
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #20
I'd like to wish JP a happy birthday, on his birthday.  The spoilsport c*nt.

• Prof. Ingo
Reply #21
I wouldn't, he can go fist himself as far as I am concerned unless he has any further information on Athanasios Tsigas.
The hardest thing of all is to find a black cat in a dark room, especially if there is no cat.

• Seán
  • [*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #22
Google tells me that as well as Juliette Lewis, Brian Koppleman (screenwriter), Carter Covington (screenwriter) and Frank Vogel (Indiana Pacers head coach) were all born on the very same day I was.

Meet the New c*nts.

Same as the Old c*nts.

• Russ
Reply #23
No-one famous was born on the same day as me. An American wrestler called Rodney Mack, and a bit part actress called Brandy Jourdan.
Money doesn't buy happiness, but money does buy jet skis. Did you ever see someone on a jet ski who wasn't happy?

• charlie
  • [*][*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #24
We've done this before haven't we? Bill Gates and I are twins. Luckily, I got the massive penis.

• Jüânfrân
  • [*][*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #25
Me and former Birmingham City clogger and Darren Purse, and Terry Ryan (ask the canuck)

Anthony Eden died that day as well.

• Russ
Reply #26

Terry Ryan (ask the canuck)

I'm supposed to know a former hockey player who played the last of his 8 NHL games in 2001?

• Jüânfrân
  • [*][*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #27

I'm supposed to know a former hockey player who played the last of his 8 NHL games in 2001?

Clearly you do.

• Russ
Reply #28
No, I know how to use a Google and I know roughly how old you are.

• RC
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #29

Our accountant that comes in now and then to do our books at work is Wayne Gretzky's cousin. I called bollocks but she's adamant and it's an odd claim to fame (at least this side of the pond)

She's a Forest fan but I'm not sure that strengthens her argument. She also likes catching people dogging.