Skip to main content

Topic: Mundane Moments (Read 279981 times) previous topic - next topic

• tricky
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Re: Mundane Moments
Reply #7860
Or you could just, y'know, google it.
And trust the collected wisdom of opinion by effectively canvassing a worldwide consensus of strangers?
Not likely, since you warned me of the dangers of that.
I shall be consulting with the bearded 30 something, who hasn't learned how to wear trousers yet, instead.
  • Last Edit: October 11, 2017, 04:59:13 PM by tricky

• Russ
  • [*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #7861
And trust the collected wisdom of opinion by effectively canvassing a worldwide consensus of strangers?
Not likely, since you warned me of the dangers of that.
I shall be consulting with the bearded 30 something, who hasn't learned how to wear trousers yet, instead.

No, by going to the company's website. Because of how Google returns it as the first result when you search on the slogan. That's not crowdsourcing opinion, it's taking the shortest route to a simple fact.
Money doesn't buy happiness, but money does buy jet skis. Did you ever see someone on a jet ski who wasn't happy?

• JimShady
  • [*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #7862
I think Facebook is down.

Wow, it is. Can't recall that happening very often. I better go tell people about it on Facebo ..... oh.

• Russ
Reply #7863
Working perfectly for me. Maybe the Tories have taken their nanny state internet filtering to the next level.
Money doesn't buy happiness, but money does buy jet skis. Did you ever see someone on a jet ski who wasn't happy?

• tricky
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #7864
No, by going to the company's website. Because of how Google returns it as the first result when you search on the slogan. That's not crowdsourcing opinion, it's taking the shortest route to a simple fact.
One source? How can i trust that? It's a phishing site you've made to lure me in, Ingopedia style, isn't it? I wasnt born yesterday sunbeam.

• Redeye
  • [*][*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #7865
Wow, it is. Can't recall that happening very often. I better go tell people about it on Facebo ..... oh.

Exactly. That's why I had to post it on here.

• Russ
Reply #7866
One source? How can i trust that? It's a phishing site you've made to lure me in, Ingopedia style, isn't it? I wasnt born yesterday sunbeam.

You appear to be trying to have two opposing arguments simultaneously. It's quite amusing to watch, if you find humour in watching the mental disintegration of a fellow human being.

• tricky
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #7867
Babelfish says:

Cannot compute logical inconsistencies.  Reboot required.

• Seán
Reply #7868
The electric gates to the car park of my apartment building were broken this morning. I sh!t you not.

Luckily an engineer had already sorted it before I had to leave, so I won't have to be farmed out on loan somewhere.
Meet the New c*nts.

Same as the Old c*nts.

• jp
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Strategy
Reply #7869
Porridge this morning.

Reply #7870
Porridge this morning.

I trust it was the Ronnie Barker boxset, not that sh!tty remake.

Reply #7871
Fun dictionary thing. Words that are as old as you are: https://www.merriam-webster.com/words-by-first-known-date/

Cellulite, love beads and golden showers.

• Seán
Reply #7872
Deprogram, Duct Tape and, erm Detox all first used the year I was born.

Spookily apt.
Meet the New c*nts.

Same as the Old c*nts.

• Lessred
  • [*][*][*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #7873
Homophobe, sexual harrassment and sex worker

• Redeye
  • [*][*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #7874