Skip to main content

Topic: Mundane Moments (Read 280151 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Mundane Moments
Reply #30
Having missed an Interlink delivery yesterday I paid for a £6 upgrade to ensure delivery by noon today. Just had a text telling me it will be delivered between 11 and 12. Given I have to be at work for 1 and go via the opticians I'm guessing it'll be nearer 12 than 11.
We're doing fine now, without you Fazzer...

• jp
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Strategy
Reply #31
I never liked Adriano.

• karlmark
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #32
Adriano still hasn't appeared. Looking at previous deliveries (they all seem to come from the same number), Petar was better.

• Prof. Ingo
  • [*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #33
I think Adriano is getting a bad press here, he is slave to a machine that decides his route for him and gives not thought to traffic and/or road works.
The hardest thing of all is to find a black cat in a dark room, especially if there is no cat.

• pantzcat
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #34
Yesterday the UPS delivery c*nt had a go at me because the parcel was missing the streetname and he had trouble finding us. I pointed out that I didn't send the parcel to myself and possibly the company that sent it may have made a mistake or mistranslated a webform.

He looked like he wanted to punch me.

Reply #35
Interlink Josh has delivered. I can now walk to Specsavers in the pissing rain.

• karlmark
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #36
No sign of Adriano yet. I'm expecting a text shortly saying that I was out when he tried to deliver.

• Seán
  • [*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #37
No sign of Seán Snr, either.

I gave him a lift to sainsburys, and am currently parked up while he 'won't be a minute' doing whatever it is he needs to do.

He was right. It's been 30 and counting so far....
Meet the New c*nts.

Same as the Old c*nts.

• karlmark
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #38
I've been blaming Adriano in the wrong. He delivered the parcel at 8.42 this morning. Unfortunately, it was delivered to my old office of the company I used to work for in London Bridge. I fully blame Amazon's one-click ordering system; I thought I was going to Checkout when I hit the button, but no, the f*cking order was placed. Not the first f*cking time that f*cking system has f*cked me. c*nts.

Reply #39
I am now sporting my new specs. Or rather my new lenses in old frames. All down to my recent eye test revealing an increase in my astigmatism from 0.75 to 1.0.

• Russ
  • [*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #40
Modern online parcel tracking is one of the best things ever. Few things are more exciting than logging on every few hours to see that your parcel has arrived at, and left, another obscure transit hub on its route to your front door.
Money doesn't buy happiness, but money does buy jet skis. Did you ever see someone on a jet ski who wasn't happy?

• JimShady
  • [*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #41

I've been blaming Adriano in the wrong. He delivered the parcel at 8.42 this morning. Unfortunately, it was delivered to my old office of the company I used to work for in London Bridge. I fully blame Amazon's one-click ordering system; I thought I was going to Checkout when I hit the button, but no, the f*cking order was placed. Not the first f*cking time that f*cking system has f*cked me. c*nts.

I could pick that up for you and bring it up to the Barnsley game next week if you like.

• karlmark
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #42

I could pick that up for you and bring it up to the Barnsley game next week if you like.

Better for me if you could leave it outside the library. In reality though, thanks for the offer, but I know the bloke in the post room so he's going to send it to hanger lane for me. It's a new digital radio for work and I want it yesterday.

• Lessred
  • [*][*][*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #43
Just watching football focus, has Colin had botox?

• JRD
  • [*]
Reply #44
Apologies for my tardiness.

Well ... I have had a fun few days.  Suffice it to say, me and Mrs JRD have split and I have moved out.

I have also taken the opportunity to stop kidding myself and come out at as a full-time, card-carrying gayer.  Cock-sucking services available ... form a (non-existent) line ...