Skip to main content

Topic: The Bakery Boys Greek summer transfer wheel of fortune (Read 21789 times) previous topic - next topic

• DaveM
  • [*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*]
Re: The Bakery Boys Greek summer transfer wheel of fortune
Reply #975
Judging from his time at Forest so far, Warburton doesn't appear to get a hard-on for non-British (bar Irish) players so things my have been stacked against Vellios from the start.

And for me, the perplexing thing is nothing to do with goals, but is to do with movement and ability to hold the ball up and bring other players in (which I think Vellios is better at than Murphy, based on what I've seen). Now I understand Murphy being the favoured player but Warbs makes a big deal about players who are not in the team having to be patient, but in Vellios' case it's not even making it to the bench when the other, favoured player of his 'type' is out injured, and being basically relegated to the U23 squad.

Anyway, it's always the managers prerogative to include or exclude anyone, and if he isn't going to get a chance here (for whatever reason) then it's best to get him into a new club. For player and clubs sake.
The inside of a Halex Three-Star table-tennis ball smells much like you'd expect it to

Reply #976
Also, Velios has had three managers at Forest and hasn't played consistently for any of them. He's not f*cking Pele.

• tricky
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #977
So, come game time, he doesn't struggle to get up for it?

Reply #978
Well, he's playing for the stiffs...

• Redeye
  • [*][*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #979
He can stand up to anyone, likes to get in hard and physical.

• Chicago
  • [*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #980

I know Gay week is usually in the summer months but I am sensing there is some anus twitching going on in this thread.  Come on - out with it.  Go all Mike Pence for seven days.  You all know you want to!

Chicago: Hoping to see the Greek in action.
If running is bad for your knees try hanging out with Russ and Tricky for a night.

• Simon Again
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Strategy
Reply #981

• jp
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Strategy
Reply #982
And maybe the area in between. Falkirk. Livingston even!

• Se├ín
  • [*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #983
Also, Velios has had three managers at Forest and hasn't played consistently for any of them. He's not f*cking Pele.
Pele doesn't like being f*cked by anyone except Mrs. Pele.
Meet the New c*nts.

Same as the Old c*nts.