Skip to main content

Topic: GasMan's Guide To Watching Forest (Read 824 times) previous topic - next topic

• jp
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Strategy
Re: GasMan's Guide To Watching Forest
Reply #15
Russ this is a great service but it spoils the fun of the game.

• Russ
  • [*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #16
Russ this is a great service but it spoils the fun of the game.

But if I don't do it he gets all angry and venty and then when I try to explain it to him he directs his venty anger at me, so I'm just trying to make life a little simpler and happier for everyone.
Money doesn't buy happiness, but money does buy jet skis. Did you ever see someone on a jet ski who wasn't happy?

• Chicago
  • [*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #17

You think you've got problems.  If I do make it to Africa I probably won't be able to access espn to see the game.  Not sure how long they keep the games online.  I think a couple of weeks.  Not sure my little lodge is going to have the required VPN for me to access the game.  Hmm apps.  Maybe I should give it a go...  Although this probably won't happen as I am anticipating being arrested in Turkey for having two passports.

Chicago: Spy.
If running is bad for your knees try hanging out with Russ and Tricky for a night.

• tricky
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #18
Buggered.  My worry about Turkey was always being buggered. I saw Midnight Express and it went on the list. Not going there.

The power of film.

• DaveM
Reply #19
Buggered.  My worry about Turkey was always being buggered. I saw Midnight Express and it went on the list. Not going there.

The power of film.

Thats why I don't go to Scotland after watching Dog Soldiers. I'll be f*cked if I've made it through this number of years and put up with all the sh!t I've put up with, only to be savaged by haggis eating werewolves
The inside of a Halex Three-Star table-tennis ball smells much like you'd expect it to

• JimShady
Reply #20
I appreciate the service @Russ is providing.  It's really good. Keep it up.

• Prof. Ingo
Reply #21
Buggered.  My worry about Turkey was always being buggered. I saw Midnight Express and it went on the list. Not going there.

The power of film.

I have been to Turkey for 2 hours, Macau for 2 hours and Uruguay for 2 hours. I did not get buggered in any of these places. 
The hardest thing of all is to find a black cat in a dark room, especially if there is no cat.

• Redeye
  • [*][*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #22
I have been to Turkey for 2 hours, Macau for 2 hours and Uruguay for 2 hours. I did not get buggered in any of these places. 

Better luck next time.

• jp
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Strategy
Reply #23
I spent a whole week in Turkey and nothing happened.

Reply #24
I once went to Norfolk but didn't get buggered by a turkey.
We're doing fine now, without you Fazzer...

• Se├ín
Reply #25
I've been to Titan, I've been to Juno, I can name 8 things, that go in jars, you know.

Meet the New c*nts.

Same as the Old c*nts.

• Chicago
Reply #26
I spent a whole week in Turkey and nothing happened.

I have been to Turkey before.   The current problem is the withdrawing of visas from either country and the very real possibility my flight to Africa through Turkey is canceled.  I have not been buggered in Turkey either...  What's wrong with me?  Is it Gay week yet?

Chicago: Fretting. 
If running is bad for your knees try hanging out with Russ and Tricky for a night.

• Russ
Reply #27
You think you've got problems.  If I do make it to Africa I probably won't be able to access espn to see the game.  Not sure how long they keep the games online.  I think a couple of weeks.  Not sure my little lodge is going to have the required VPN for me to access the game. 

That's not how VPNs work. Well, it can be but it would be highly unusual for a hotel or similar to be operating a VPN at the router level. Get yourself an account  with privateinternetaccess.com, download the client to your device, put your credentials in, choose your country proxy and off you go. For example, right now I am connecting through their US East POP, but if I wanted to watch BBC iPlayer I would simply change it to one of the UK locations (London and Southampton are the currently offered options) and away I go.
Money doesn't buy happiness, but money does buy jet skis. Did you ever see someone on a jet ski who wasn't happy?

• Chicago
Reply #28

I have Private Internet access.  I meant a hotel with the appropriate wi-fi and I am not bringing a laptop.   If I make it to Africa I will not be spending much time indoors.

I am hoping I can access Espn3 on demand at a later date to watch the game whilst I am there as I am not sure the time length they keep the games on their site and I will be gone 17 plus days.

Chicago: Possibly still buggered.

• Russ
Reply #29
I have Private Internet access.  I meant a hotel with the appropriate wi-fi and I am not bringing a laptop.   If I make it to Africa I will not be spending much time indoors.

I am hoping I can access Espn3 on demand at a later date to watch the game whilst I am there as I am not sure the time length they keep the games on their site and I will be gone 17 plus days.

Chicago: Possibly still buggered.

PIA has an app for Android and iOS as well, so you can still watch it on your tablet or phone. As to the hotel's wifi capabilities, that I can't speak to. When I stayed in a safari lodge in the Maasai Mara the access was pretty fast, so you might be OK.