Skip to main content

Topic: GasMan's Guide To Watching Forest (Read 1577 times) previous topic - next topic

• Russ
  • [*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*]
GasMan's Guide To Watching Forest
Feeling helpful today.

Chelsea v Forest (Wednesday 7:45 GMT / 2:45 EST / 12:45 CST): not available on iFollow. Will be broadcast in Canada by DAZN, in the US on ESPN3 and in El Salvador on Sky Mexico.

Aston Villa v Forest (Saturday 5:30 GMT / 12:30 EST / 10:30 CST): not available on iFollow. Will be broadcast in Canada by DAZN, in the US on ESPN3 and in El Salvador on Sky Mexico.
I don't like workaholics. Don't f*cking trust them. Why are they working? I don't trust busy c*nts. That's how wars start: busy f*ckers.

• tricky
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Re: GasMan's Guide To Watching Forest
Reply #1
iFollow.

Babelfish says:

You wont follow very often, because the rights are never unclaimed. Unless we turn out to be sh!t later in the season, then you should be fine.  You are allowed to watch when we are a shower of sh!t.  Consistently.
  • Last Edit: September 18, 2017, 06:27:25 PM by tricky

• JimShady
  • [*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #2
Feeling helpful today.

Chelsea v Forest (Wednesday 7:45 GMT / 2:45 EST / 12:45 CST): not available on iFollow. Will be broadcast in Canada by DAZN, in the US on ESPN3 and in El Salvador on Sky Mexico.

Aston Villa v Forest (Saturday 5:30 GMT / 12:30 EST / 10:30 CST): not available on iFollow. Will be broadcast in Canada by DAZN, in the US on ESPN3 and in El Salvador on Sky Mexico.

Argh. The Villa game is annoying. Was intending to watch that at home.

• Russ
Reply #3
Argh. The Villa game is annoying. Was intending to watch that at home.

Is it not on Sky? I didn't bother with UK broadcast schedules as I figured you lot could work it out easily enough.
I don't like workaholics. Don't f*cking trust them. Why are they working? I don't trust busy c*nts. That's how wars start: busy f*ckers.

• JimShady
Reply #4
Oh I presumed your list was inclusive. It appears it is. Excellent.

• Chicago
Reply #5
Feeling helpful today.

If anything is not on Ifollow then it is on ESPN3 anytime which is most excellent.  I haven't checked today but I would not be surprised if the full match replay from Saturday isn't up yet.  

Chicago:  pleasantly surprised.
If running is bad for your knees try hanging out with Russ and Tricky for a night.

• Russ
Reply #6
Week commencing September 25th:

Forest v Fulham (Tuesday 7:45 GMT / 2:45 EST / 12:45 CST): game will be shown on iFollow in all countries outside the UK.

Forest v Sheffield United (Saturday 15:00 GMT / 10:00 EST / 8:00 CST): game will be shown on iFollow in all countries outside the UK.

• Russ
Reply #7
Week commencing October 2nd:

Forest are not playing because of yet another tedious f*cking international break. No idea when England are playing or who they're playing or what channels are showing it in what countries and don't care.

Normal service will resume next week.

• tricky
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #8
They are playing Thursday night when we play fives. I don't expect it to affect our attendance.

• Jüânfrân
  • [*][*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #9
They are playing Thursday night when we play fives. I don't expect it to affect our attendance.

For just £40 you can watch it in Sheffield in the company of Ron Atkinson, Carlton Palmer and John Sheridan (and David Hirst) and get a copy of Carlton's book, plus a pint and some food. Tempted now?

• tricky
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #10
Let me think. With that c*nt? No.

• DaveM
Reply #11
Let me think. With that c*nt? No.

David Hirst? Bit harsh...
  • Last Edit: October 04, 2017, 11:23:53 AM by DaveM
The inside of a Halex Three-Star table-tennis ball smells much like you'd expect it to

Reply #12
Are the good people of Sheffield genuinely so starved of a decent evening's entertainment or does BFR still command an audience in south Yorkshire? It's getting for 30 years since he was at Wednesday. I recall he took them down, bought them back up again and won a league cup. Then didn't he bugger off to Villa and upset some characters?

I understand the appeal to a Wednesday fan of David Hirst and, to a lesser extent, John Sheridan. But BFR??

• Jüânfrân
  • [*][*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #13
He won a cup. 25 years ago. They've won fcuk all since, but are massive and "we're all wendies aren't we". The fans are mainly a bunch of arrogant cnuts and yes, they still hero worship big fat racist ron, and fcukin Carlton and Hirsty (nice bloke tbf, but does like his ale) and Sheridan

• Russ
Reply #14
Week commencing October 9th:

Forest v d*rby (Sunday 13:15 GMT / 08:15 EST / 06:15 CST): not available on iFollow. Will be broadcast in Canada by DAZN, in the US on ESPN3, in El Salvador on Sky Mexico, and in the UK on Sky Sports.